Can you read this ?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

GeoOwners

Established Member
Impact
31
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.



i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!


this amkes me want to reg some new domains :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I tried this one the other day. I had no problems. Its pretty cool!

keithmt
 
0
•••
i've seen this before ... really cool and amazing if you think about it.
 
0
•••
It's awesome. I just read it without a problem.

I think it's a really good idea to be honest to register a domain in this way.
 
0
•••
That was the most fun I had all day. :lol:

Fun Stuff! It is odd that you can read it just like normal. Amazing!
 
0
•••
Seen it before, read it before but still a bit of fun.
 
0
•••
yeah saw it on friendster. pretty cool indeed.
 
0
•••
A domain spelled wrong is nothing new...
 
0
•••
dentalpro said:
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.



i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!


this amkes me want to reg some new domains :)


When I read the title I thought I had some kickass buzz I wasn't
aware off :bah:

Funny though, I was able to read it no problems...that's scary D-:
 
0
•••
eey cna

-Steve
 
0
•••
Interesting. I really can read it.
 
0
•••
dentalpro said:
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.



i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!


this amkes me want to reg some new domains :)
Can you read this? Only 55 people out of 100 can.

I couldnt believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. The phenomenal power of this human mind, according to a researcher at Cambridge University, it doesn't matter in what orders the letters in a word are, only important thing is that the first and last letters be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing huh? yeah and I always thought spelling was important!

:lol:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back