Thus produced the long domain name
reversingcreditcarddebt.com

I'll find a shorter one to use for the site
and use the longer one for a redirect

What do you think:?

eBooks good idea or not:?

Thanks John B-)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i persoannally hate ebooks ;)

all they are is a small 1 page story about a person who thinks they are all that becuase they made 1000 last month on ebay LMAO

•••
It sounds good if you market it offline, selling that on e-bay, and everyone will copy and sell it. But if you put a program together and then burn it on a disk, you could market it by mail like Video Professor. This guy I know at school is putting together flash presentations for local companies, they hand them out to prospects, he's doing mighty fine. I think it could work, good luck.

Don

•••
Sure, there is a market for eBooks. eBay is a terrible example though because everyone is expecting to get 1000 books with resale rights for $.99 with full reprint rights.

Onli, not all eBooks are one page junk manuals, just the cheap ones.

It's better to look at successful models of selling eBooks.

Here's one I purchased last year for $49.95 and it was worth every penny
http://www.simple-mans-guide-to-real-estate.com/

Stick to a niche, provide an excellent product with a solid guarantee and you can do well with eBooks.

•••
Yes I agree that eBay is NOT the place to
sell eBooks

I have two or three niches that I am working on

I'll sell them via "a sell only one item page"
If I get an ISBN I can sell them on Amazon
Also I am thinking of using ClickBank for Affiliates

Is there a site, like this one, that can appraise eBooks?
Hmmmmm!!!
There is an idea too

Thanks Again
John B-)

•••
I agree about eBay not being the best place to sell ebooks.
I have made money selling ebooks. But I've found its best to author your own rahter than sell others.

As mentioned above some are totally worthless.
I have quite a collection if any of you are interested.
Ask and you shall receive ;)

You can take a look here:
http://www.ebookdrop.com/index.php?categories=business&ttl=Business

•••
a great many have made good income from ebook publications and ebook resales.

* GWP is always good.
GIFT WITH PURCHASE

Give the eBook away with the purchase of some other "good" or service.

•••
Yah, I wish the books were more secure because I see way too many that are legally or illegaly sold everywhere and it just ends up hurting the author.

•••
When I think of 'eBook' I invision spam and ebay crap-books.

Selling it on Amazon would certainly make it more credible and give you a better audience.

•••
Burn it to a CDR, Sell the product for "FREE", charge $7.95 for shipping and handling, and tell them if they don't like your product, you'll even refund the shipping and handling.

It will cost you $1 to make, package and ship the CD. You can burn, and label the CD yourself, create an insert for the mailing jacket yourself, and put a stamp on it yourself for 1 buck, you make $7 on each one. It takes a whole 30 seconds to cut and paste an address into a label maker, and you're done with that order. If you set up a site for PayPal orders, you could take one hour a day to process them, and another hour to advertise and market the program. I'm sure it will work, just build it.

I have always thought this was a great opportunity, I will do something like this one day, just to busy right now.

Don

•••
Yah it is like web sites
you have 20 great ideas but no time

I have about 30 ebooks running around
in my head
Getting them out is the hard part
Just plug away one at a time
or two or three or.....

I don't have any staff to help me out Just me
and my office manager, my cat, Dust Ball
and he cannot type
I've seen his work after he has walked
on the keyboard
:lol:

Thanks John B-)

•••
Hello,

Ideas like these have been tried. I agree that there are people, actually, many people who look for good eBooks however the market has been destroyed by people who wrote trash and sold it. No longer people are intrested.

If wanted to, the best way to do this is have a collection of many books and maybe charge a yearly or one time subscription fee.

Good luck with it!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back