Can someone transfer my wordpress

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Mac Sweeney

DanielMacSweeney.comTop Member
Impact
1,227
Hi there, I've developed my site and it's finished nearly.
I accidentally created my site as MyDomain.com/MyDomain
And I should have created it under MyDomain.com

I want it to be MyDomain.com
It's causing me problems the way it is.
Thank you

$10 PayPal for your work
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Use the Duplicator plugin. Transfer will be a breeze.
 
0
•••
Thanks guys, I got it sorted. I really appreciate the messages.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back