Can someone help with sitemaps

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dead

Established Member
Impact
0
Hey folks I have been trying to submit a sitemap 2 google but have ended nowhere.

http://www.india-rising.com/sitemap.xml
http://www.india-rising.com/sitemap.html

I have been using Coffee Cup's Google Sitemap maker but upon uploading the sitemaps 2 google, I have been getting an error an hour later (once the sitemaps have been processed) Invalid Date I tried reading Google's help section but cannot make any sense.

Can anyone suggest anything.

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i don't know exactly if this can help you.
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<urlset xmlns="http://www.google.com/schemas/sitemap/0.84"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.google.com/schemas/sitemap/0.84
http://www.google.com/schemas/sitemap/0.84/sitemap.xsd">http://www.google.com/schemas/sitemap/0.84...p.xsd">
  <url>
     <loc>http://www.india-rising.com/index.htm/</loc>
  </url>
  <url>
    <loc>http://www.india-rising.com/page2.htm</loc>
  </url>
  <url>
    <loc>http://www.india-rising.com/page3.htm</loc>
  </url>
</urlset>
just replace all the url with all the link you have at your site
also please see this link :
Code:
http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/docs/en/protocol.html
 
0
•••
<url>
<loc>http://www.india-rising.com/index.htm/</loc>
</url>
Add <priority>1.0</priority>
shuold look like this
<loc>http://www.india-rising.com/index.htm/</loc>
<priority>1.0</priority>

just increment the priority to the pages that very important to be crawled..
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back