Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Can someone help me

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

8kobe

New Member
Impact
0
I am building a new site. I have what I want for my basic site "template" almost completely done. Problem is that When I type the page doesn't text wrap. It just goes wider. I don't wan tit to do that. the page is www.sccollectors.com/templates3.html can anyone help me. I am trying to figure it out so I can transfer my information over. Thanks I am using frontpage if that matters.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
try to define a fixed width in your main body table attribute.

example:

instead of <table width="100%">
try <table width="560">
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back