Dynadot

Can I do this

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
hey

i have a domain i want to deleop it into a forum about the ps2/ps3 is this allowed/any problems with it ?

thanks

dx3k

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you are just using it as a forum to discuss the playstation, than it's doubtful they would have a problem with it, but it is an infringement in the technical sense of the word meaning they can at any time file a claim and grab the name out from under you. Whether they would do that would be up to them.

•••
k thanks anyone else got anything 2 add?

•••
Not an attorney but some feedback:

1. NEVER post the domain name in a forum if you're going to ask something
legal about it. Take it off.

2. If indeed you're using it as a forum, try not to input anything commercial
about it.

•••
just make sure no1 is selling ps2 stuf on it

•••
could i put adsense on it?

•••
dx3k said:
could i put adsense on it?

Would Adsense pay you ...ie., making it "commercial" to an extent, IYHO? :gl:

My unedumacated :) guess is that having Adsense may not help your case in any possible future UDRP, IMHO.
All the best!
:wave:

•••
Especially since Adsense would most likely have PS2 (Or more imporantly) and other game system ads on your site.
-Allan

•••
good point ill leave it off if i develop it

•••
But I assume you wouldn't be making this domain out of the goodness of your heart, just think in advance what the ramifications would be.
-Allan

•••
would you be selling ps2's aswell? if not aslong as you put r's or tm's by the playstation and ps2 and stuff... maybe contact sony(playstation made by sony) and ask them?

•••
Of course, you can do this.

•••
you can do this without any problems

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back