Dynadot

Can anybody help with the cheapest .tv transfer/registration/renewals

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ppm3

Established Member
Impact
Hello I need to transfer my .tv domain name.Looking for the cheapest registrar or promo/coupons to transfer.can anybody post here the available promo/coupons.
Any help will be appreciable.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The best price for tvs out there now is DomainMonster.com.
They have them for 14.99 Euros
That converts to only $15.99 USD.

Do you have this price only for reg or also transfer / renewal ?

Thanks.

•••
Anyone has a feedback about the registrar ? I mean is it easy for transfer-outs and internal push etc.
TIA - :xf.cool::xf.cool:

They are a good Registrar. I have had a bunch of dot tvs in there for years. Never had any problems with transfers in or out. Just transferred a bunch out and had no problems at all.

Do you have this price only for reg or also transfer / renewal ?

Thanks.

Transfer - ins, are the same price as a new reg. So same price I quoted up above.
Renewals are $25 Pounds or Euros, ( I dont really understand the difference since I am from America and only deal in USD) which means it would be a couple bucks more in USD.

They are definitely the best price out there right now for new .tv reg's.

•••
Namesilo is your best bet.

•••
Was just checking prices for fun and found these updates:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Important information
The Domainmonster.com website will be closing to new customers. If you're an existing customer then nothing will change for you. Within the next 24 hours we'll be redirecting the Domainmonster.com website to another of our group companies, 123Reg.
As a current customer you will be able to log in to your account via the pop-up served on 123 Reg or directly at https://www.domainmonster.com/login
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Domainmonster is now part of 123 Reg
Get £5 off your first order.
Use voucher code MONSTER5OFF at the checkout!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tested a dot TV at my existing DomainMonster account and it says .TV Unavailable - test domain was zjfhjsdhfakshdla.tv and verified it's actually available : grin :
Update - it took a while then finally said available from $20.49, then upon adddng to basket the price was $22.99

Not sure if this is true for transfers also, if someone with an Auth Code can test the price for transfer an report back that would be super.

123Reg looks like the dot TV price there is £34 .99 : bummer :

•••
bump for the dot TV fans

In case you were unable to renew before the price hike, coupon working for dot TV transfers $22.49, there is a $40 minimum so you'll have to do 2, or can mix and match with other extensions to meet minimum. Tested at Domain.com and MyDomain, may also work at NetFirms and Dotster

PICK2 coupon ends October 19, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. PICK2 is good for 25% off new products and services when you spend $40 or more in a single order. Maximum savings with the discount is $300.

Full details in the transfer thread
** the offer has technical issues but there is a workaround **
https://www.namepros.com/posts/6394138/

Last edited:
•••
Hello,

We recently lowered our .TV registration price. The cost is $26.50/$26.25 for Bulk and Super Bulk customers, respectively.

Regards,
Samuel L Dotson

•••
Hello,

We recently lowered our .TV registration price. The cost is $26.50/$26.25 for Bulk and Super Bulk customers, respectively.

Regards,
Samuel L Dotson
Hi Samuel and what about your price for renewal?

•••
•••
I need to register cheap .tv (under $20)

•••
@varyemez not quite <$20, sale ends today at DomFam coupon PRESENTS gives 25% off for a total of $22.49

next best looks to be $26.27 so maybe it's better than nothing
https://tld-list.com/tld/tv

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back