IT.COM

Can anybody help with the cheapest .tv transfer/registration/renewals

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ppm3

Established Member
Impact
Hello I need to transfer my .tv domain name.Looking for the cheapest registrar or promo/coupons to transfer.can anybody post here the available promo/coupons.
Any help will be appreciable.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
RGP = Redemption Grace Period (30 days)

•••
Regarding DomainBox...
I transferred away all my domains...
Then they closed my account because I didn't send them any scans regarding my Ukrainian residence...
They answered me that all customers are obliged to do that accordingly to their VAT-policy, even Non-EU... Idiotism...

•••
Last edited:
•••
Regarding DomainBox...
I transferred away all my domains...
Then they closed my account because I didn't send them any scans regarding my Ukrainian residence...
They answered me that all customers are obliged to do that accordingly to their VAT-policy, even Non-EU... Idiotism...

true. they requested id scans from me too. i don't mind submitting it, that's an understandable requirement to me.
they also don't offer account change (push) but i don't need it either.
still best .tv (and some other tlds) reg/renewal/transfer-in prices, transfer-outs work ok too.
i sold several names that were with them, had no problems transferring out to the clients.
admit they are not for everyone... try them first with 1 name and see if they fit your needs.

other than that im not aware of any better options than Namecheap. others like Dynadot are only a dollar or two higher though. and i have not seen any .tv reg/transfer promo/coupons since long ago. probably since Name.com closed its long-running 10.99 reg promo...

•••
Hexonet.net - I have Platinum rate ($22.30), highest/standard rate is $24.10 there.

Regarding under $20...
Such fees are impossible because they are below Verisign costs.

Last edited:
•••
@Nitaky - since you are so close to deadline, this may be the best offer to grab

Today ONLY 30% coupon at domfam - Domain/MyDomain/NetFirms/Dotster
30% BIGDAY coupon and offers end February 25, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.

TV regular price is $29.99 so 30% gives final cost of $20.99
I do not have any TV to test it on, yet I tested transfers on other extensions, anyone testing on TV would be awesome if you report back if it works for you : smile :

•••
@Nitaky - since you are so close to deadline, this may be the best offer to grab

Today ONLY 30% coupon at domfam - Domain/MyDomain/NetFirms/Dotster
30% BIGDAY coupon and offers end February 25, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.

TV regular price is $29.99 so 30% gives final cost of $20.99
I do not have any TV to test it on, yet I tested transfers on other extensions, anyone testing on TV would be awesome if you report back if it works for you : smile :

I just transferred 4 .tv to domain.com and it worked :)

•••
•••
•••
We're doing a special .TV transfer price for March. It's $23.99 for regular pricing customers and if you're eligible for our bulk / super bulk discounts, then transfers are $23.50 / $22.50. No need for a coupon!

•••
Any new great offers now?

•••
Any new cheap offer to transfer our .TVs ?

•••
Today ONLY
domfam - Domain/MyDomain/NetFirms/Dotster
*LIMITED TIME OFFER. PIDAY2017 coupon and offers end March 14, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.

TV regular price is $29.99 so 31% gives final cost of $20.69
https://www.namepros.com/posts/6044853/

•••
Today ONLY
domfam - Domain/MyDomain/NetFirms/Dotster
*LIMITED TIME OFFER. PIDAY2017 coupon and offers end March 14, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.

TV regular price is $29.99 so 31% gives final cost of $20.69
https://www.namepros.com/posts/6044853/
many thanks dear friend, but i heared that domain.com is a bad registrar !!! when i transfer my domains to domain.com, it ill be easy for me to push them to an other account? or transfer them out domain.com or i will be blocked?!

•••
Full details in the main domfam - Domain/MyDomain/NetFirms/Dotster thread, you can skim through that thread for all the helpful hints

Here's the easy push method
https://www.namepros.com/posts/5985039/

And I have personally transferred dozens of domains out, as have many other NPers - no issues. Just be aware if dot TV has different transfer after expiry dates compared to dot com if you are really going to push the limit next year : smile :

The renewals are best at Domain.com so for this offer, use them
http://www.domain.com/affiliate/gettingstarted.bml?AffID=858296

Renewal cost won't matter if you will sell or transfer again, but just in case I like to be set up at the cheapest renewal.

•••
•••
@Nitaky

The main domfam - Domain/MyDomain/NetFirms/Dotster thread is here:
https://www.namepros.com/posts/6048490/

You can click in the upper RIGHT on "Watch Thread" and get notifications on NamePros or email or both. Then you will know about all codes as they happen and not just for dot TV : smile :

•••
•••
•••

Forgot to mention, I already checked those. I have noticed in the past that these guys sometimes miss registrars like fasthosts.com or ewallhost.com. Maybe either because they are new or too small for them to consider. Also I think the data they gather is mostly auto-aggregated. Anyway, I was just being hopeful if anyone knows a better deal. Thanks bro.

•••
If you use Dynadot, they have 24.99 but with the bulk discount it's like 23.50 or something.

•••
Namecheap or Namesilo is a good choice now. I don't see others have a better price.

•••
The best price for tvs out there now is DomainMonster.com.
They have them for 14.99 Euros
That converts to only $15.99 USD.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Anyone has a feedback about the registrar ? I mean is it easy for transfer-outs and internal push etc.
TIA - :xf.cool::xf.cool:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back