IT.COM

question Can all the Gurus please teach me ? Thank you

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

gold lover

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I am a newbie to domain investing. only a week only.

I understand that my current method of buying domains is what you call "hand reg". It seems that this is not the best method to be successful.

Could you please kindly teach me other methods or keywords for the methods so that i can learn more about it myself.

Sorry for this thread if reading it wastes your time. I am genuinely seeking help, hope that you understand. thank you very much :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Read more on this forum. Read every topic, in every one you will find something interesting.

•••
hello,

Thank you for the reply :)

could you please give me some keywords or links that i can start to search on the forum?

Thank you very much :)

•••
•••
hello, thank you for your reply :)

I have already read the about before posting this. however, still it does not answer my questions :)

I would like to know, do you all automate your domain buying process? how do you automate? where can i find details? any keywords or links for me to look up ?

Thank you very much :)

•••
keep reading np
there is no shortcuts
it takes months of hard work
or years if u do it less intense
to master domaining
remember the biggest mistake of new domainers is to think this is quick easy money. enjoy

•••
It's very easy business:
- Buy low sell high
- Buy high sell higher

All you need to know is how to use Google.

•••
Write on a notepad what all you know so far and then write down all your queries/doubts, one by one.
Then open up Google and type this: ''your query'' site:namepros.com
You will be loaded up with tons of info to chew on.
Enjoy! :)

•••
Write on a notepad what all you know so far and then write down all your queries/doubts, one by one.
Then open up Google and type this: ''your query'' site:namepros.com
You will be loaded up with tons of info to chew on.
Enjoy! :)

I just started domaining for a few days. this post very useful :) thank you.

•••
•••
Back