IT.COM

advice Can a ".biz" do well as a "high traffic" domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

INFJ

I.T. Infrastructure EngineerTop Member
Impact
Experts,

I reg'd a .biz domain because of some decent "exact" and decent CPC #'s on Estibot. However, I've always been curious to know if a .biz can really do anything for me. Is it in the #s, or is it in the TLD? What matters most to you and how would you approach my situation?

Thank you very much.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If website was absent previously - traffic will be ~0.

Last edited:
•••
Thank you very much, Jurgen Wolf. I will develop it into a blog or something, but may I ask you, what do you consider "good #'s" for a .biz before developing? Monthly exact # and CPC. Again, thank you.

•••
Usually good exact # is 10K+...
Good CPC is from $1 and higher...

•••
OK, then I don't feel so bad. Estibot says exact is 50,220 and CPC is $6.04. Thank you, again!

•••
OK, then I don't feel so bad. Estibot says exact is 50,220 and CPC is $6.04. Thank you, again!
Be sure to check SemRush.com, they are more professional and accurate then crap estibot

•••
WOW, that's awesome! Thanks Furquah! Any tools similar to Estibot would be great and I'm def. going to try this one out, although I wish they had a trial period.

•••
WOW, that's awesome! Thanks Furquah! Any tools similar to Estibot would be great and I'm def. going to try this one out, although I wish they had a trial period.
They offer 14 days trail period or you can just do some limited query search per day for free.

•••
Long as the traffic converts it can.

•••
Today I have received 2 clicks from Germany on German word .BIZ - and earned ~$7 with Bodis...

•••
Kwfinder is a multipurpose tool for $ cpc, associated keywords to your input, serp of competitive ranked sites etc. well worth the money monthly. semrush you can use for free like 3 or 4 times per 24 hrs. Ahrefs, majestic also have limited free use daily.

•••
for short EMD, I am sure some people don't mind to type in your url in their browser!but I really doubt you can get thousand UV per day! with only EMD domain! :xf.laugh: personally, based on my own experiences and not what everyone said, dot biz or com doesn't matter! as long you have content, good link and etc, you can get a lot of traffic! maybe about 3k to 10k uV per day! my blog traffic top are about 20k! but I use hot news to get huge traffic! but of course news traffic are almost same like social media traffic! i.e Junk traffic! :xf.laugh:

but of course, for some company that use tv ads! and spend millions of dollar! dot com are must! but for cheapskate like me! I don't think com, net, Org, biz, or even info matter! :xf.grin:

•••
•••
Everyday I have a lot clicks on my domains: smile.biz and natural.biz

•••
Back