Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

How much do you make from Parking.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

varunsash

Established Member
Impact
26
Hi all.

Im a newbie in Domain name parking and I was wondering what sort of potential lies in domain parking. So i wanted to understand from the Experts here.

What do you make per domain per day (assuming it gets some decent traffic or Low Traffic)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
I started parking domains this January. The first two months I only made $10 or so bucks, but this month I've made $22 and some change. I have 69 domains parked at ParkingCrew. Took about $150ish to $200ish for the initial investment. Now I'm going to use all the profit I make to reinvest into buying more domains. So hopefully this time next year I'll be making a few hundred bucks per month. :D
 
0
•••
for about 300 domains, the revenue (1/1/2014 - today) is only $6.55

I have single click on one of my domains that give me $2.98 which is HomeJobs.co... I think if I develop it, just few clicks are enough for reasonable revenue. :)
 
0
•••
Some nice stories of success and luck here.
 
0
•••
Thats good.

Approximately how many visitors come on a daily basis ( across all your parked domains)
 
0
•••
I kindly request the experts to atleast mention some approximate figures like $xxx or $xxxx a month. It will really help us
 
0
•••
I am making around $ 80 with 2 domains in DS.
around $xxx in voodoo (always my best parking company).
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back