Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Camera vs Cameras - Which is better ?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

bluearrow

VIP Member
Impact
124
I have both Nikon-Camera.net and Nikon-Cameras.net I'm not sure which domain I should use to develop the site.

Trafficwise I was surprised to see Nikon-Camera.net do better than Nikon-Cameras.net !
(Global, Monthly Google Search )

nikon camera - 2,740,000
nikon cameras - 1,220,000


Which one should I use to develop my site ?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Do you plan to get revenue from the site(s)?
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
I have both Nikon-Camera.net and Nikon-Cameras.net

:td:

"-" dotNET and TM issues

Good luck

FWIW: Almost every camera store I come across uses the singular.
 
0
•••
It depends what you want to do with the domains. Generally, the shorter version will be seen as the more valuable of the two domain names, because it will get more searches, as you stated. You can check this at estibot.com or some other domain valuation site.

SO, I would suggest putting the landing page on the more valuable of the two (the singular version), and using the plural version to forward to the singular version.
 
0
•••
I smell legal problems!
 
0
•••
TM issue!!
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back