domains Cameo.xyz and Ante.xyz lead a quintet of .xyz sales for Swetha

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

Swetha put up a handful of .xyz domain name sales today. Cameo and Ante each sold for $19,888. Fantastic prices in my opinion. I mean you look at Ante.net and Ante.co sold for less than $1,000, now this was wholesale to be fair. Ante.org sold for $280 and the .ai and .gg versions went for […]
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are lot of unreported xyz sales which we should consider.
Even @Sedo least bothered to show xyz domains in their search bar. You have to type keyword.xyz otherwise if you type a keyword it shows only some alliance extensions or synonyms within the alliance extensions. They wont show all the sales. Time will change them.
I can show some sales which werent reported by someone who sold to me. Ofcourse its their wish.

Show attachment 206687

Show attachment 206688

Show attachment 206689

Show attachment 206690

Show attachment 206691
Thank you very much for taking the time to clear up my concerns. It's really great info for me as people with steep learning curve!

•••
let me guess..u have NDA on it
No NDA.

Nothing will ever be .com. I didn't invest in "the next .com". I invested in alternatives to the legacy extensions. Gtld denialism is almost a mental illness now.

•••
After 10 years .com will be like rotary telephones. It will be seen as a vintage thing.
Is this response based on your own speculation/feel, and/or do you have any peer sources that you can share in which they are taking this outlook also..?

•••
Congratulattions to @DNGear you are a true domainer. You should start your own registrar. Or buy the .xyz tld itself. Whoohoo! :) Happy New Years everyone and the best for you all in the coming year!

•••
Congratulattions to @DNGear you are a true domainer. You should start your own registrar. Or buy the .xyz tld itself. Whoohoo! :) Happy New Years everyone and the best for you all in the coming year!
she is great person !!huge sales !!!
xyz is on fire !!!

•••
if jack dursey bought block.xyz for square and spiral.xyz i think its real and very hot this year!!!!!!!

•••
if jack dursey bought block.xyz for square and spiral.xyz i think its real and very hot this year!!!!!!!
Hey thats great to hear. With the amount of sales of (to me) mediocre (granted dictionary words) selling one after another.. I had to ask if these sales are truely independent and fact... Great if it is.. just never seen anything like this rush in such a small window of time, let alone an extention other than the legacy group. New horizons...

•••
I also waiting for my end user for my biggest premium xyz domain
But I work hard 12 hours each day to promote and more...
I want min 7fig ...

•••
In order to test the market, I registered 10 two word xyz domain names and acquired only 4 one word domains (low 4fig).

2 months 23 days after: 1 one word .xyz sold for $38.000 , 1 two words for $2330, 1 two words for $6250.

But, I have to reach the right audience, another cultural craze - crypto/chain dev folks.

... test continue.

Regards

Hi, how do you reach out to these buyers?

•••
I also waiting for my end user for my biggest premium xyz domain
But I work hard 12 hours each day to promote and more...
I want min 7fig ...

What’s the domain? Could you DM me if you’re not comfortable sharing publicly?

•••
I'm new to the market, but I also see the miracles that go on with DNGear. I was wondering whether we can attribute DNGear extra ordinary performance to the general trend in the domain market! Because if we analyze domain selling statistics of namebio (excluding DNGear 's statistics), the average price of XYZ domain will be a third of DNGear 's sales even for popular dictionary terms. I also verified the sales of SedoMLS for some time as it is open to the public unlike Afternic. There too, I cannot find large sales like her. I also wonder how all her sales come across Afternic not a single sale as the largest platform like Sedo. (It is simply a matter of learning the intent not to blame others). So I firmly believe that we cannot have the fortune of DNGear even though we have good XYZ domains until we have a personal sales experience. As the domain secondary market industry is currently huge in the world, we cannot always invest in this industry based on speculation and a lottery or based on a single person’s miraculous experience in selling certain domains. We need to analyze market data scientifically, without prejudice, to give insight to all other investors.

•••
•••
Wake up call for those who think .com is invincible. All extensions will perform when their time comes as long as the names are good.
GREAT ANSWER!!!!

•••
•••
If it is a competition, .com is invincible for the highest demand/most registrations (particular cc markets excepted).

However, unless you are a registry, there is no competition between domain extensions. People favour particular extensions but preferences mean nothing. Sales are the only thing that count. Everything else is speculation.
After 10 years .com will be like rotary telephones. It will be seen as a vintage thing.

•••
Dubai became to crypto city and xyz adopted by blockchain companies
For me , many options on the table..
Let see...
Binance also signed....with Dubai...
My opinion is that I can get 6 7fig...
Many good things start to happening in dubai and also xyz extension
Dude, Dubai will be bankrupt in few years. Search for the video Dubai is a joke in YouTube. Dubai is built upon void foundations. It has neither oil nor gas nor hardworking society. They are surviving only because of Abu Dhabi which has oil. But even they will be trouble soon once everything because electric. Countries that do not have innovative hard-working society are bound to perish over a period of time

•••
You're talking nonsense right now
Dubai is the most developed city in the world with investment channels that do not end with the number one destination in the world
In every way
And recently announced that it will be the capital of global crypto
And I will wait for her with my domain
DUBAI / XYZ
I think you are getting confused between Camel and Crypto.

•••
•••
It's not a good question. It's just some more domainers going "Mad" over her sales.

Registrars, marketplaces & their reps are watching these threads, watching Swetha in threads & participating in xyz threads. Do you think they'd stay quiet knowing those sales are fake?

That's a good question.

imo
I'm not going "Mad" at all. "just some more domainers" lol
Actually I could have placed a "?" at the end of my note

and if this really is the case, thats great ..have been wondering then what urn.xyz can fetch me in the future as cremation rates increase

good to know that everyone and their mothers are watching this activity

Last edited:
•••
metatire.xyz
metaverse11.xyz
metaverseal.xyz
metaverseba.xyz
metaverse24h.xyz
metaverseoul.xyz
metaversul.xyz
metaverseh.xyz
metazelo.xyz
Registered at sav

•••
Is this response based on your own speculation/feel, and/or do you have any peer sources that you can share in which they are taking this outlook also..?
.com registry will not tell you that they will obsolete nor the ones holding tons of .coms. At some point in time oil was seen as a black gold. Opec will not tell you oil be dead. It will be dead over the next 10 years once electric companies like Tesla replace all oil consuming equipment with electric infrastructure. Oil will be seen as pigeon-shit.

•••
the world is looking for new investments , .com is ended for the young people but xyz is the best option for 2022 year!!

•••
.com registry will not tell you that they will obsolete nor the ones holding tons of .coms. At some point in time oil was seen as a black gold. Opec will not tell you oil be dead. It will be dead over the next 10 years once electric companies like Tesla replace all oil consuming equipment with electric infrastructure. Oil will be seen as pigeon-shit.
tesla will use bio extension and i will wait for tesla with my insurance/bio

•••
Dude, Dubai will be bankrupt in few years. Search for the video Dubai is a joke in YouTube. Dubai is built upon void foundations. It has neither oil nor gas nor hardworking society. They are surviving only because of Abu Dhabi which has oil. But even they will be trouble soon once everything because electric. Countries that do not have innovative hard-working society are bound to perish over a period of time
You're talking nonsense right now
Dubai is the most developed city in the world with investment channels that do not end with the number one destination in the world
In every way
And recently announced that it will be the capital of global crypto
And I will wait for her with my domain
DUBAI / XYZ

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back