Dynadot

CallingCards.com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dag

Senior MemberVIP Member
Impact
I got an e-mail the other day from CallingCards.com regarding their affiliate program, and it seems interesting, as I have a couple of domains that might work well with it.

Anyone have any experience with them or know anything about them? Any input would be appreciated!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just received about 20 of their emails for various "phone" related domains. Had never heard of them before this. Archive.org's Wayback Machine shows they've been around since at least '99. That's about all I know about them...

Would have considered giving them a try if my dn's were more along their product line.

•••
Calling Cards dot com Affiliate Program

Howdy. I am new (obviously). I received this post via Google Alerts, and decided to take a look at what you were discussing.

Before posting further, I want to make full disclosure that I work for a main competitor of Calling Cards dot com (SpeedyPin dot com). However, I want to tell you that they are indeed a good business that has been around for many years.

Yeah, I know you don't see too many competitors saying good things about one another, but those of us in the prepaid phone card niche that run honest companies, and provide our customers and affiliates with good products, are few and far between. Thus, I feel it's ok to speak up when a good company is asked about.

I hope I haven't broken any of your forum rules with this post. I just thought you'd want to hear the truth from a source "in the know."

Last edited:
•••
I have to say, that is unusual...but also honorable! Thanks for the input. No, I don't think any rules were broken in the making of this thread... :hehe:

SpeedyPin said:
Howdy. I am new (obviously). I received this post via Google Alerts, and decided to take a look at what you were discussing.

Before posting further, I want to make full disclosure that I work for a main competitor of Calling Cards dot com (SpeedyPin dot com). However, I want to tell you that they are indeed a good business that has been around for many years.

Yeah, I know you don't see too many competitors saying good things about one another, but those of us in the prepaid phone card niche that run honest companies, and provide our customers and affiliates with good products, are few and far between. Thus, I feel it's ok to speak up when a good company is asked about.

I hope I haven't broken any of your forum rules with this post. I just thought you'd want to hear the truth from a source "in the know."

•••
There should be no reason that an affiliate can't promote more than one good company, right? If I was running a site promoting the best products I could find, I'd bet more than one company would be part of my offering. As an affiliate, you want to promote the best; you'll earn more and have less people sending you email that the products you offer don't work. Who needs the headache? (:

•••
I read some reviews of SpeeyPin some good some not so good but none the less ya'll are an honest company! Giving direct numbers out so customers can contact you. Can't complain about that. You have found yourself another affiliate! Thank you
SpeedyPin said:
There should be no reason that an affiliate can't promote more than one good company, right? If I was running a site promoting the best products I could find, I'd bet more than one company would be part of my offering. As an affiliate, you want to promote the best; you'll earn more and have less people sending you email that the products you offer don't work. Who needs the headache? (:

•••
happyhappy said:
I read some reviews of SpeeyPin some good some not so good but none the less ya'll are an honest company! Giving direct numbers out so customers can contact you. Can't complain about that. You have found yourself another affiliate! Thank you

Thank you! We certainly appreciate your affiliation.

With regards to "reviews", I would like to invite you to query the following on Google (or your favorite search engine) "ripoffreport sued" (no quotes). And/Or skim the Wikipedia Article for Rip Off Report (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ripoff_Report). Take a look at the Criticisms & Lawsuits section.

We take negative reviews very seriously, and attempt to directly contact the review author. What I have learned through this process is that many of the reviews we read online are fake/empty, manipulated, or posted by competitors--in other words SPAM.

- Eric

•••
Hi, I have a few callingcard related domains. Would love to try callingcards.com and maybe even speedypin since I have a few domains related to callingcards. Does speedypin provide a cobranded website? Would love to try out. Thanks in advance for the reply

•••
Will wait for few more feedbacks... :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back