domain .ca Appraisal Please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

erik.hillis

Established Member
Impact
5
I was very surprised that this name was even available, so I grabbed it as fast as I could... www.skyscrapers.ca...

Skyscrapers.com is a very popular domain name, its rank isn't the best now because it redirects to emporis.com (However Emporis has an alexa rank of 12,000).

Anyways, what do you think this name is worth right now? I will probably develop it into a site for Canadian skyscrapers similar to Emporis.com (Depending on how much its worth).
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
high xxx
 
0
•••
Thanks j0e, glad someone appraised my domain. :blink:


Any more?
 
0
•••
mid xx to high xx undeveloped :imho:

Good luck
 
0
•••
More please B-)
 
0
•••
I am looking for a couple more appraisals, if someone could please take a moment to do so :)
 
0
•••
SkyScrapers.ca is finally working :D
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back