.COM promos at tldes.comTop Member
Impact
https://whc.ca/en

1657623027627.png

1.99 CAD ≈ 1.52 USD
Limit: 5 per customer
Ends July 25th

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thank you for keeping the community informed of deals, @aelko – it is a great service to the NamePros community.

This is a particularly good deal, the lowest I can recall for quite some time for .ca . With Canada Day over on July 1, I did not expect we would be getting a great deal on .ca. Deals often happen near July 1 and near year end.

Off to register 5 more .CA! :xf.smile:

Note to NamePros members who may not be familiar with .ca, it is a closed national country code, which means that registrants must have a "Canadian presence". You can read the details here from CIRA, the governing body for .ca.
https://www.cira.ca/policy/rules-and-procedures/canadian-presence-requirements-registrants

Ownership is monitored and those who register names without a true Canadian presence will probably be detected, and lose the domain names.

Bob

•••
u all get excited without trying..last time they had it it didnt even work for me. maybe sometimes new members only..who knows

•••
Confirmed. 2 registrations at 1.99. It works for existing members 🥳
u all get excited without trying..last time they had it it didnt even work for me. maybe sometimes new members only..who knows

•••
Why do you assume? Only after registering 5 did I message here

•••
Why do you assume? Only after registering 5 did I message here

didnt u read me..I said I tried b4..didnt work.. that's not assuming. but assuming could be that if works for u then works for all

•••
didnt u read me..I said I tried b4..didnt work.. that's not assuming. but assuming could be that if works for u then works for all
Not really.. @aelko and tldes.com are always transparent whether a promo is for new users or not.. instead of giving a past unverifiable reference you should have checked this time and then told others "you get interested without trying"

•••
•••
Not really.. @aelko and tldes.com are always transparent whether a promo is for new users or not.. instead of giving a past unverifiable reference you should have checked this time and then told others "you get interested without trying"

no need call me lier. when I say some of these in past there did not work for me that's exactly what took place. if that happened to u then u would be anything but excited about their promos. if u dont get that simple.logic then nobody can help u. cheers

•••
As seem some difference in opinion re if promotion works, and number possible under promotion, just thought I would report that I (an existing customer) had no difficulty in registering 5 at the promotional rate. I did them all on one order, not sure if that matters.

For those who tried WHC in past, and were put off by their archaic system for setting TXT and other DNS records (you had to create a separate free hosting light service which billed you $0 per month to change them), I am happy to report that they, a couple of months ago, added new integrated features so it is easy to do domain forwarding, set DNS records right within domain management.

It is easy to turn off auto renew within domain management as well.

Bob

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back