Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.bz?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

wild

Account Closed
Impact
14
What is the importance and price of a single word generic .bz domain these days?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
No body ???
 
0
•••
I'm also having a single word .bz domain.. I don think presently its worth of anything other than its reg value..
 
0
•••
it is zero at the moment

i have seen many premium one word still available
 
0
•••
0
•••
Of course good for typos of .biz domains :)

I got quotes.bz, plan to develop, and I've got another developed.
 
0
•••
I have multimedia.bz

PM me if anyone is interested, going cheap
 
0
•••
incka said:
Of course good for typos of .biz domains :)
Yeah but I don't think there is a lot of .biz type-in anyway :]
 
0
•••
I have Businessdirectory.bz .... have been 1213 visitors since August 2007.
 
0
•••
I have hoe.bz, fv.bz and directories.bz (this 1 is developed)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back