ccTLD Should I reg this .bz?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

klarth

Established Member
Impact
11
I've read up on .bz and it seems a majority of people hate it. Still, there's a dictionary word I want and only the .bz is available. Should I still register it? I do plan on using it.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
If you plan on using and developing the domain, yes, I would register it... Other than that, NO... I have 2 .bz domains, and I regret regging both of them....
 
0
•••
lol I really do want to reg it, but it seems to get so much negativity that I'm not sure it's worth it in the long run. May I ask which .bz you have?
 
0
•••
I went ahead and regged milk.bz.
 
0
•••
Milk was available? Wow... Not a bad word.. Now.. What are you going to do with it..

I have only 1 .bz only because it looks like .biz but shorter.. I dont think i'll be reg'ing anymore though..
Nudes.bz
 
0
•••
Yeah, I was surprised it was available since all the other TLDs were taken. I'll find something to do with it. You have a pretty nice .bz yourself. :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back