Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flipsbay

Top Member
Impact
Hello how are ya,

Project Domain: BuyLLLL.com
( note: i also have BidLLLL.com let me know which one is better? )

i am working on a new project with 4L.com domains. Its basically a very simple and easy place to buy sell your 4L.com domains only. Being a fan of short domains mostly 4L & 5L i often find it very hard to list my names at a targeted marketplace where i know my domains will get most exposure from all investors.

That's why i am opening up this project that will only focus on 4L buyers and sellers. It will be free of cost to buy sell at this point and i want to keep this that way. Depending on how you people help me generate revenue. can't run a website without making a few penny ;)

There will be paid listing though and maybe an ad per page. Below is a presentation on how this website looks like and a walkthrough to show you guys how simple it is to use:

Step1:

signup.jpg

Step 2:

list.jpg

Step 3:

auctions.jpg

Step 4:

bid.jpg

Let me know what you guys think?

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This seems an interesting project. However I remember there were similar sites in the past that never really took off, because of lack of visitors and action I guess.
It's very hard to compete with large auction platforms, even on relatively small niches like 4L.

Good luck anyway :)

•••
This seems an interesting project. However I remember there were similar sites in the past that never really took off, because of lack of visitors and action I guess.
It's very hard to compete with large auction platforms, even on relatively small niches like 4L.

Good luck anyway :)
So true, would be hard but lets what happens. Do you like the name and the website look? is it easy enough to understand how to use the site?

Thanks.

•••
yes, I like the name, it is what it does. The only problem maybe is that is not scalable, so if one day you want to use the platform to sell other name categories, it would not work.

I see that the site is still a work in progress, so I can't really judge, but registration, listing and bidding seem quite simple.

•••
•••
The website is almost done, A very few functions are remaining. You guys can take a look and even list your 4L.com right away.

Thanks.

•••
my 4L listed , good service

•••
my 4L listed , good service
Thanks, a few small functions are under construction but still the major ones works perfectly, if you encounter any issue just contact me here at NP or [email protected] and i will personally solve the issue.

Thanks.

•••
Buyllll is bettee then bidllll in my opinion a brandable domain would be better, in case you decide to move to lll or lllll or llllll lol. The website is a good idea though the theme seems very bright and way to much white going on. The logo doesnt match the theme of the website as well. stands out way to much.

•••
Buyllll is bettee then bidllll in my opinion a brandable domain would be better, in case you decide to move to lll or lllll or llllll lol. The website is a good idea though the theme seems very bright and way to much white going on. The logo doesnt match the theme of the website as well. stands out way to much.
Thanks for your feedback mate, Actually my target was to make the website simple and easy ( Also peaceful and secure i guess ). That's why i have chosen the white as my theme color. In terms of the logo that can be changed later on & when it comes to expanding the market from 4L to 5L i am already running LLLLLs.com

Thanks.

•••
In web design there is a 3 color rule, you follow it by using 60% 30% 10% of your 3 colors. Give it a try, and your web design would look simple, easy, and peaceful. :)

•••
Ok then i will keep that in
In web design there is a 3 color rule, you follow it by using 60% 30% 10% of your 3 colors. Give it a try, and your web design would look simple, easy, and peaceful. :)
mind and add some changes in our next update :)

Thanks.

•••
Your website has potential... just layout needs some work.

•••
Your website has potential... just layout needs some work.
We need inventory from investors like you guys. Got 12 registered users so far but need more. We are almost active but will Officially Launch after 1st Dec i guess :)

Thanks.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back