Dynadot

Buying Web Development and SEO? We Sell them! Web Development and Design

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
We at Linkage Web Development team are group of well seasoned web developers, from Web Designs to Back End SEO Development, we provide the best services. Thank You for letting us join your community and we would be glad to contribute. Meanwhile if you're looking for web developers to work on your website, we're the guys! Visit us too at linkage.ph. Thanks NamePros Forum!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome - quick QA criticism I noticed about your site. When slecting an image from your portfolio, I am redirected to Pinterest. And because I don't have an account, the following block is displayed until I sign in.

Thoughts from a customers perspective - At this point, I don't care enough to create a pinterest account just to finish viewing your portfolio, therefore losing my interest, and me as a potential customer because of this limitation.

pin.PNG

I hope you enjoy the wealth of knowledge available here on namepros, and I look forward to seeing you around!

Last edited:
•••
Greetings Grilled Jesus!
Thank you for noticing that, we are currently revamping our company website. Thanks to you for you honest and bold opinion and concern. The thing is, some of our portfolio works are still under maintenance and some of it are still private. Also I agree that customers might really get bummed about that. Can you still raise concerns regarding our site and services?
Thanks again.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back