Dynadot

discuss Buying vs Selling!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mAd MaX

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Hi Fam,

Buying Good Domains is HARDER than Selling Good Domains!

Do you guys agree?

Thanks
MaX

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Selling is always the hard part. But. at the prices Tier 1, 2 and 3 names are selling for at our aftermarket auctions today. projected Hold Time is much longer that it used to be, I think we are actually purchasing names at near value from the auctions these days, so maturity time costs us more money over the duration of ownership per tier 1 , 2 and 3 domain names today. with Tier 4 and 5 names being the flipper names of today IMO.

If you are strictly a sole domain name seller today, and have no other niche within the industry, i can only imagine the stress if you are working with a tight budget of capital, we are buying high today, which is very hard to juggle investment vs sales vs ROI.

•••
Selling is always the hard part. But. at the prices Tier 1, 2 and 3 names are selling for at our aftermarket auctions today. projected Hold Time is much longer that it used to be, I think we are actually purchasing names at near value from the auctions these days, so maturity time costs us more money over the duration of ownership per tier 1 , 2 and 3 domain names today. with Tier 4 and 5 names being the flipper names of today IMO.

If you are strictly a sole domain name seller today, and have no other niche within the industry, i can only imagine the stress if you are working with a tight budget of capital, we are buying high today, which is very hard to juggle investment vs sales vs ROI.
Can you pls give a few examples of tier 1-5 names. Would like to verify whether my choice is almost universal or not.

•••
Tier 1 = Smart dot com
Tier 2 = Fujj dot com
Tier 3 = Verysatisfying dot com
Tier4 = DebtPerfect dot .com
Tier5 = Housesloaner dot com

This is an example, however in all Tiers 1 through 5 there will be better names than i posted of course, but not to much worse in each Tier IMO

•••
There is a Tier 6 and 7 believe it or not LOL, i don't think i need to go there though, it's ugly!!

I want that metal face thingy in your avatar, That would skull fuck even Hannibal Lecter LOL

•••
Tier 1 = Smart dot com
Tier 2 = Fujj dot com
Tier 3 = Verysatisfying dot com
Tier4 = DebtPerfect dot .com
Tier5 = Housesloaner dot com

This is an example, however in all Tiers 1 through 5 there will be better names than i posted of course, but not to much worse in each Tier IMO
My classification,
Tier 1 = Smart.com
Tier 2 = SmartPhone.com
Tier 3 = Smartly.com
Tier4 = SmartHome.com
Tier5 = SmartKitchens.com

•••
My classification,
Tier 1 = Smart.com
Tier 2 = SmartPhone.com
Tier 3 = Smartly.com
Tier4 = SmartHome.com
Tier5 = SmartKitchens.com

SmartPhone is Tier 1 , i think people might get discombobulated by it all, do research IMO
Smartly is high Tier 2 IMO

•••
Just hand over the mad max face get up and i will agree LOL

•••
selling is hard and buying is hard. sometimes buying or catching is harder than selling

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back