NameSilo

Buying & Selling Process

Labeled as discuss in General Domain Discussion, started by GAhmed, Aug 26, 2016

Replies:
Views:

1. GAhmed

GAhmed Established Member

Hi,

Hope you're all well.

Just wanted to start off a discussion in regards to the process that you guys follow when buying and selling domains.

What steps do you take? What sites do you visit? What services do you use? What improvements do you make (if any)?

I'm just trying to see if people do similar things and what works best to get the best results. Hopefully this will be valuable information to everyone. If you are not willing to share your sources or processes with the public, but would like to speak to me directly, please don't hesitate to get in touch. I would love to hear from you!

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. tomcarl

tomcarl Top Contributor VIP

Check out this site, it has a lot of info on this topic:

NamePros.com

Jokes aside, read the forums from front to back and you'll find all your answers. G'luck

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
  3. Addison

Addison Top Contributor VIP

My process:
    • Every day, I add domains that I think up to a wish list.
    • Using that list, I monitor the status of those domains to know when they're listed for sale, expiring, or available for registration. I buy whenever the opportunities makes sense.
    • Then I list the domains for sale on the aftermarket and wait.
    That has worked well for me.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice