Dynadot

Buying premium domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rajeshchaps99

Impact
I have found medical industry based 6 letter premium domain while hunting deleted domains in expireddomains.net .Now the problem is everytime i try to register that domain it is showing some huge value only to register that domain.I tried to hand reg through namecheap and go daddy. Is there any suitable method to do register it in normal price ??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If it is definitely available to register then it is likely a premium registration. Some registries charge premium registration prices for certain domains, for example many one-word .xyz domains could be hundreds or even thousands of dollars to register and renew each year.

Unfortunately there is not really a way around this. You either pay the premium price, or you don’t get the domain.

•••
They are called registry premium domains. The central registries for these domains charge a premium registration price due to the estimated higher value of the domain name.

The premium price is often applied to the registration, renewal, and transfer price of the domain name. Sometimes the renewal price will be less, but usually it is still more than standard pricing for that TLD.

•••
Unfortunately, no. I found an amazing 1 letter domain that was dropped and a 3 letter word that was dropped in expired domains.net

All registrars i tried wanted 3K for one and 1K for the other. Godaddy valued one at 6K and the other at 2K, but still, way out of my price bracket!

•••
Unfortunately, no. I found an amazing 1 letter domain that was dropped and a 3 letter word that was dropped in expired domains.net

All registrars i tried wanted 3K for one and 1K for the other. Godaddy valued one at 6K and the other at 2K, but still, way out of my price bracket!
same is the case here !!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back