IT.COM

Buying domains to park..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,
I was wondering, what factors you guys look at and what you consider the most important ones?

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I usually park my domains that have some type of link popularity... this way you can determine what type... if any, traffic it receives. If it's getting a good amount of traffic - you should earn revenue through clicks.

I've also parked domains with 0 link popularity, but with "highly searched" keywords that produce revenue rather nicely as well - an example: FreeEcards.us - killer combo... and I would have never imagined this would earn so well because of the "triple e"/ccTLD combo. It's in my top 5 earners over at Sedo... and I've done NO promo at all on that name. Much of the time it's trial and error!

So it either has traffic, or keywords that :kickass:

Good Luck
Jennifer

•••
Also - When chosing Keywords - You may want to visit some of the major PPC sites (Including google and yahoo Sponsored results) to see if there is any closely related PPC keywords being bid on ~ Most keywords that are Highly searched for a consistent amount of time pay very little - Anything "Free" or "Adult" related are perfect examples - Lots of visitors .... Very little income on Parking compared to "Work at Home" etc ......

Good Luck to ya ~

•••
Buying domains to park? Sure, if you have fake traffic and click bot scripts. :D

•••
mole said:
Buying domains to park? Sure, if you have fake traffic and click bot scripts. :D

well you park them , but i guess they'll catch you(sedo, dh, ds .....) .. D-:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back