Dynadot

budget: above $100 Buying dictionary keywords starting or ending with "X" only .COMs

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Nomad

Top Member
Impact
Please DM me with your best domain and price, also reply with a comment "DM sent". You will only receive a DM reply if I'm interested, thanks.

Exact Budget: Total budget of $25,000 USD and up to $500 or more per domain. Bulk offers or single domains, purchase price will strictly depend on the domain/keyword quality.
Industry and Niche: Any
Keyword(s): X + Keyword or Keyword + X. No other prefix or suffix in the mix, no made up names, only real dictionary words with X in the beginning or end. For example NO inetworkx.com but just XNetwork or NetworkX no "i" no "e" no "ly" no "ish" or any other letter(s) combined.
Letters: Letters only, NO Hyphens and NO Numbers.
Acceptable TLD(s): .COM only
Domain Length: Short, no longer than 12 characters.
Single Word: English only and NO two words combination, just a single dictionary keyword and has to make sense with the letter X. Exceptions would be XBlockChain XCryptoCurrency XBitCoin etc. and NOT a made up brand name coining two or more words.
Similar Domains: for example XSocial.com SocialX.com XMoney.com PayX.com CryptoX.com etc.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks for all the DM's, getting some good ones, but still looking for more.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back