Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stivie Malone

Established Member
Impact
Buying Domains!

I buy all extensions, from 0.01$ to 0.50$ at the moment.

Domain can be expiring in 7 days, it is not a problem. I buy close-to expiry domain.

Godaddy, Namecheap, Uniregistry.

Also buying domain on all domain market that use godaddy platform(affiliates, etc etc)

For name cheap, i do not buy under 50 domains.
For uniregistry & godaddy i do not buy under 10 domains

Please do not message me for offer of 3-4 domains, i am not interested.

I have a budget of around $250

I am not interested in domain of quality, i only need domain by the quantity!!

-do not offer me better then 0.50 domain saying will let them go for only 2$, it is not interesting for me.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
which extension do you buy? any other requirements?

how do you easily exchange btc to paypal?

•••
Domain must be at least 6 month old, must be top TLDs i am not interested in gtlds and all those new domain extension.

Expiration must be minimum of 1 week

you can exchange bitcoin for paypal on localbitcoin website , i could actually request a exchange to your paypal from there... so i guess i could pay by paypal.

•••
•••
buying your big list of shit domains!!! Do you have tons of domain that you do not want let renew???? Here your chance to profit from it! I buy all your list of domains! I pay from 0.25 to 1$ depend on how long left before renew...

Can be expiring in 1 week! I do not care! I buy all! (Dont expect me to pay 1$ if expire in 3 days! But you can expect me to pay 0.25$ and buy 1000+ that expire in 3-4 days, i dont care , i buy all! )

•••
i can buy expired with godaddy domain also, do not matter if expired but must be able to free-push.

Also, sorry to everyone who i did not answer message, i had bought over 2000s domains and was very busy during past week.

I need lot of domain more to keep me busy in next weeks

I prefer bulk deal ( 100+ domains/deal)

I can pay by:
- PayPal(Verified)
- Prepaid visa card
- Bitcoin
- Webmoney
- Skrill(3% less then agreed price)
- Western Union(if over 200$)
- Any other currency that you may like to use, i got money on all of them(or can get )

•••
•••
I have stoped buy domain for last month due to importnat update on my system.... now we are making test, we should be back to domain buying soon... i'd buy few hundred's domains for our test if anyone have bulk domain for sell pm me. willing to pay from 0.1(cheap extensions) to 0.5

•••
im buying in bulk, 0.1 to 0.8 per domain, any extension, 100+ domains per deal, godaddy only, need 1000 domains within next 48 hours

•••
Are you still buying... would you be interested in cctld like .in and .ws...
can offer a good deal for bulk purchase

•••
I am still buying,

I buy all extensions, from 0.01$ to 0.50$ at the moment.

Godaddy, Namecheap, Uniregistry.

Also buying domain on all domain market that use godaddy platform(affiliates, etc etc)

For name cheap, i do not buy under 50 domains.
For uniregistry & godaddy i do not buy under 10 domains

Please do not message me for offer of 3-4 domains, i am not interested.

•••
Thread has been closed / Buyer has not posted in the thread within 30 days.

Thank you for understanding.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back