SCP Foundation

Established Member
Impact
Hi fellas

can you give me a number for the value of this ? Taken in 11 extensions
All appraisals are welcome

Have a nice day

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry i was wrong it's taken in 18 extenstions

•••
The fact it is taken in 18 extensions actually works against you in this case. "Buy electronics" is a generic keyword term that I would much rather have in at least 3 other extensions before .store. Owner of this name will also be competing against all those other extensions for search engine rank for those keywords.

Has a little value because keywords go along, somewhat, with the extension.

•••
The fact it is taken in 18 extensions actually works against you in this case. "Buy electronics" is a generic keyword term that I would much rather have in at least 3 other extensions before .store. Owner of this name will also be competing against all those other extensions for search engine rank for those keywords.

Has a little value because keywords go along, somewhat, with the extension.
ok so could you give a number ? just to see

•••
•••
•••
Good domain. But for now .store is still in developing fase. For now might be Jordon appraisal is right. But if you can keep the domain 3 or 4 years I think it is not impossible the price of BuyElectronics.store will fetch xxxx$ or xxxxx$. 5 years ago I bought .xyz like Polyclinic.xyz, sedan.xyz, natrium.xyz for 0.5$ and only sold for 10$. But now you need at least xxx$ or xxxx$ to buy those domains.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back