Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain pressadverts.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chappy

VIP Member
Impact
28
Hey fellas
I picked this up and not sure of the value yet. I know advertising is a huge space to be in.

Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi Matt
It's a very nebulous name, difficult in really describing anything. We know the various meanings of 'press', and of 'adverts', and since they're in the same basic careers/fields they SEEM like they could go together, and they probably have been poked together now and then in peoples' miss-speak... but they don't say anything clearly to me, used in that way.

gift:
I think even coining a neat morph-word might be more appealing than a strait-laced name like this... advertising lately is trying hard to 'think outside the box', even for their own company profiles.
pressvertise.com
pressvertising.com
newsvertising.com
pressverts.com are all open... though as I look at them I have to laugh, so probably worthless. Might be smart to play it safe and settle for:
pressads.net
Still available. You lose the dot.com but keep a much stronger, shorter name. Also,
pressadvert.com is still available without that 's'... the ever-present s-debate.
 
0
•••
thanks for your opinion.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back