NameSilo

BuyBitcoin.VC Please appraise

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal, started by Haroon Basha, Dec 26, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. Haroon Basha

Haroon Basha IZUQ.COM VIP Gold Account

Please appraise the following 3 names related to Bitcoin - TODAY'S HOT PRODUCT.

BuyBitcoin.vc
    TheBitcoin.vc
    BitcoinFund.vc

I need to place BIN price for the above 3 names, please appraise and suggest.
    Thank you very much

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. abstractdomainer

abstractdomainer Upgraded Member Gold Account

BuyBitcoin - Too long a name for the .vc extenison and I don't think it would fly off that easy. Only 1 word names sell that easy with .vc and hence, I do not see much potential with the name. My appraisal would be $0 but someone might scoop this up for $$$

3. Satoshi's Domains

Satoshi's Domains Upgraded Member Gold Account

I agree with AbstractDomainer. For Alt TLD's, single word names seem to be the only thing worth holding. There are some exceptions for things like Digital Asset, but in general we stick to single word alt TLD's.

$0 - $$$ seems accurate, maybe BitcoinFund.vc could fetch more if the crypto and domain gods get together and smile upon you in 2021.

4. LoodeX

LoodeX Restricted (Chatroom)

Love the wording lol

Anywhooo I sadly wouldn’t renew any of the domains so i think any offer before that would be great

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice