Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Appraise please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

netklick

Established Member
Impact
58
Please appraise the following 4 domains names that I own:

1) ForumDatabases.com
2) BusyMomsGuide.com - lots of "busy moms guide to" out there
3) DeadDate.com
4) TackleLife.com

Thank you very much.

-NK
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Undeveloped I'd say that a maximum of low $XX for each of them.
The forumdatabase.com has potential if you develop it...

Good luck!
 
0
•••
shreder said:
Undeveloped I'd say that a maximum of low $XX for each of them.
I agree. These names all have potential though if developed. My pick from the list: TackleLife.com

Matt.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back