Dynadot

Buy Side of Things

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey guys,

I've been a member for a while and have parked for a few years part time. Pays for my server space, so I really can't complain. I had a question about buying traffic directly from domain owners. I have a car insurance lead gen site that I buy traffic for from lots of sources, but one source that I never get to work is domain traffic. My biggest complaint is that they do not let you see the domain names (like elephant traffic used to) and bid directly on the names. I need to buy a lot more traffic, 1st) Are there any companies that anyone would recommend for targeted domain traffic. 2nd) Is there a section or a forum that anyone knows where it is legit to offer a rev share deal directly to the domain owners. I'd be glad to place a pixel and do a share but not sure where to start with such a thing. Just curious if any of you Gurus out there have some advice for me. Lastly, moderator let me know if this the proper or improper location for this post.

Cheers,
Bobby

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back