NameSilo

Buy A Domain To sell My Domains

Labeled as discuss in Domain Buying and Selling Discussion started by Glen Parmenter, May 22, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. Glen Parmenter

Glen Parmenter Established Member

Hello All,

I am looking to get a specific domain to list all my domains for sale/rent. Should I do that or continue to promote where I can.

Hope everyone is well!!

Glen Parmenter

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Rob Monster

Rob Monster CEO, Epik Epik.com Staff PRO Gold Account VIP

Hi Glen,

I think it is not an either/or. It is a both.

As you know, you can create your own custom branded marketplace at Epik as well as create your own branded SSL-secured parking landers. You can do all of this for free at Epik. As such, I think you would be crazy not to do so both because it gives your domains visibility, but overwhelmingly because it is the most efficient way to sell your own inventory at the lowest commission cost because the leads come directly to you rather than a broker who may or may not chase every lead to determine if an opening lowball offer is really the maximum budget.

In addition you can take all your domains and list them in the various marketplaces. Sedo and Afternic MLS are not flawless, but they continue to improve, including the Fast-Transfer option for selling on a lights-out basis if you decide to using BIN pricing. If you use Afternic or Sedo, I would advise pricing as Make Offer, or pricing with high pricing so that if a buyer shops around to see if they can get it for less, they come back to your direct listing where you can sell, lease or finance the domain in a way that works best for your specific buyer based on your comfort level with seller-financing that particular buyer.

Hope that helps.

3. Glen Parmenter

Glen Parmenter Established Member

This does help tremendously! Thank you for taking the time to respond to my question. I am building up a good size portfolio so knowing my options is great.

I am definitely going to take advantage of what Epik has to offer in this space.

4. Berk Fer

Berk Fer Established Member

I use undeveloped, they have great landing pages including an option for monthly installment payments. You should check them out.

5. lock

lock Traffic.tools VIP

If you build your own marketplace you can link back and forth between sites with link building strengthening your search engine results. Some may never use address bar to try type in your name even as buyers looking for a lander this all helps if a page resolves so build marketplace and landers. Tough part will be getting a domain you really like.

Last edited: May 24, 2019
  6. domainsaleblog

domainsaleblog Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Good move. get a domain for listing your domains.

7. Grego85

Grego85 Quality.Domains VIP

you don't just need a domain, you need a great domain if you want to be taken seriously.

8. Somertonian

Somertonian Established Member

Glen,
    I am in a similar position to you. I have a small portfolio of Crypto based domain names and I bought TheCryptoDomainer.com to use as a vehicle to sell my Crypto domains. I just haven't had the time recently to execute the plan.

9. Clev Martin

Clev Martin New Member

Great info here!!!
    I was wondering the same thing.
    I am wanting to sell my domains for crypto but have yet to find a reputable site to do so.

10. Josytal

Josytal Top Member VIP

DNHat is one of the options you might want to consider.
    It has both Hosted and Self-Hosted solutions for domain portfolio management and also for.setting up your own marketplace. Here is the link: https://dnhat.com

Last edited: May 30, 2019
  11. Clev Martin

Clev Martin New Member

I just went and checked that out. That seems to be what I was looking for!!!!
    Trying to get the demo.
    Do you know If I use a crypto payment plug in ?

12. Josytal

Josytal Top Member VIP

The demo version is free for all. The login/password details are displayed on the page: https://dnhat.com/software.php

Just click on the Free Trial button.

Crypto payment plugin is not implemented. I'll add it to the to-do list for future updates.

13. Berk Fer

Berk Fer Established Member

This is exactly like Fliperr. You actually don’t have to pay any monthly fees or commision to showcase your domains at https://fliperr.com

14. Josytal

Josytal Top Member VIP

NOT EXACTLY.

DNHat is a full-blown Marketplace setup solution + Portfolio management.+ RoRo migration feature, Optimized landing pages, Automatic Watermark/Logo creation for domains, 22 marketplace plugins, Payment gateway plugins, Advanced search engine, FAQ, Blogging facilities, Traffic Analytics plugins, and many more.
    DNHat can be Hosted or Self-hosted.

Check the site again to confirm:
    https://dnhat.com/
    https://dnhat.com/software.php

Last edited: May 30, 2019
  15. Clev Martin

Clev Martin New Member

Thanks
    Do you know when that would be?
    Accepting Crypto payment is a must for me.
    I would even pay an extra fee to get the add on.
    I am trying to get out of building a site to sell my domains.

Thanks

16. Josytal

Josytal Top Member VIP

@Clev Martin, implementing cryptocurrency payment gateway plugin is on the to-do list, but not on our priority list right now. We already have in place four payment gateway plugins : escrow, paypal, 2checkout and stripe for BIN listing.

Nevertheless, based on what i've seen, and our current tight schedules, I think two weeks should be enough to come out with custom bitcoin/altcoin plugin for you.

Unfortunately we don't do customization for non-clients. You can not customize what you don't own. Can you?

So, the time-frame is tentative and starts from the date of purchase of your copy of DNHat self-hosted version. Before you make a purchase, be sure to PM with your bitcoin/altcoin payment processor name or website. I've been testing coingate, and believe it's about the same for others, but I want to be certain.

Again, DNHat website is here: https://dnhat.com

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  17. Clev Martin

Clev Martin New Member

I am just trying to find some or any review of your service.. Looks to perfect to me. LOL
    Looks to easy and your prices look way way cheap . Just asking brother.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags: