Dynadot

.us Business.US - SOLD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

-db-

NamePros Inc.VIP Member
Impact
Business.US - SOLD

Big news for the .US name space, and for NP member Fundraiser.

Robert (NamePros / USForum member Fundraiser) has just finished the acquisition of this amazing domain. The price and further details must remain private for now, but it's a done deal. Amazing! :o

The deal was made thru GreatDomains.com, and I've confirmed this info with Rob tonight.

I have to tell you that Rob is a first class guy with an already impressive portfolio, and a great representative for .US domains. Speaking as a friend and fellow .US supporter, I am truly proud and happy for him.

:kickass:

P.S. Don't worry, I plan to drill him on the price until he finally breaks down and gives it up.

:guilty: :]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No doubt. [Expires on] 2005/09/30, [Status] Suspended - It will be dropped without fail.

http://whois.jprs.jp/en/
[Domain Name] BUSINESS.JP
[Registrant]
[Name Server]
[Created on] 2001/05/10
[Expires on] 2005/09/30
[Status] Suspended
[Last Updated] 2005/09/01 00:00:00 (JST)

www.AmCy.org said:
Doubt it. I've also watched a few .JP names that looked like they were droppng, only to find them renewed at the last minute. I doubt that the owners of those high profile names will let them slip away. But, then again, you never know.

AmCy

•••
:) Thanks everyone for your kind posts and PMs.

•••
•••
That's one amazing domain! With more sales like this the 3 letter .US names are sure to increase in value :)

•••
Binfus said:
Its a brilliant investment and is likely to be a repeat ((may be not at the same exact scale) of Business.com that was bought for $150K when relatively few people knew/believed in .com's true potential and then a few short years later it was sold for $7.5M...There is risk in most every thing in life, but from an ROI standpoint, this investment really can't be beat easily......for instance, if the name was bought for $70K and is valued at $150K after 3 years (now IMO this is highly conservative)....no other investment comes close in terms of ROI.

I agree, well said Mr. .BIZ.INFO.US :)

IMHO, this is a 6 figure domain even today, and anything less than 100K was a bargain. We have to remember this buyer is a domainer himself and intelligent business person. He doesn't toss around money without negotiation and forethought.

Rob has pulled off one of the best grabs in domain land for 2005, there is no doubt in my mind. And when we look back on this 3,4, 5 years from now - it might be one of the best grabs ever. I'm really excited about this and it's not even my name. :laugh: :red:

•••
this weeks Time magazine theres an article Blogging 2.0 and it lists the top 5 blogs ranked by technorati.com based on incoming links # 1 del.icio.us :kickass:

.US climbing to the Top in a very short period

•••
Jiblob said:
With more sales like this the 3 letter .US names are sure to increase in value :)

The Business.us sale will do great things for the namespace--no doubt, but, IMO, companies, developers and webmasters the world over will have to develop some LLL.US names into major sites before LLL.US names command big $$$.

As always, IMO.

AmCy

•••
Not just good for .us but for domaining in general, it is sure to get get massive media exposure.

Thanks Fundraiser for this magnificent purchase and all the very best for it's future development.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back