Business Logo Modification

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Need a logo for one of my other businesses.
As you can see it is quite fuzzy and desperately needs a good clean up.

1. Current Website Header

1.jpg

2. Nicer Graphic
2.jpg

3. Example
3.gif

READ WHAT I NEED VERY CAREFULLY

Winner get $100 USD Paypal, contest closes 10 days after this post or when end design is chosen.

I need a new web header exactly the size as example one and it must be a clear PNG or similar file so I can put it on any color background.

The font uses is Trebuchet MS and the design must be exactly the same as in example one except the phone brackets in the area code must be removed as in example #2.

Example #3 is all I have, for some reason I can no longer find the original files but it gives you an example of what the logo looks like.

The winner is whoever can reproduce the best version of my #1 Example without the phone brackets.

Everything else goes, whatever looks like the best web header design, shadows, 3d, flat, anything can be put forward. Whoever I like the best wins. Colors are black and a nice forest green, and I am open to whatever dark green looks the best.

Good Luck

PS. Winner must provide all files and two separate versions, one just the logo and the other the logo with the phone number and web address. Also a favicon of just the logo would be appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Found one more logo on file, if anyone can use it

enter.jpg

•••
•••
Great first attempt but the letters are still a bit fuzzy (unless that is my monitor)

Also the MNM under the logo is not correct, look at my original.

I am looking for clarity and you can even get creative with the medical symbol by adding wing effects.

That may or may not work, I would have to see some examples.

•••
Great first attempt but the letters are still a bit fuzzy (unless that is my monitor)

Also the MNM under the logo is not correct, look at my original.

I am looking for clarity and you can even get creative with the medical symbol by adding wing effects.

That may or may not work, I would have to see some examples.
The letters are not fuzzy. You can open the image in new tab and click on it to see them in original size. Would give you a more detailed look.
And I kept the MNM beneath the logo same as rest of the fonts in the banner to have consistent font. But in your original image that MNM is more stretched than the rest of the letters and is not same as rest of the fonts in the image. Also just wanted to let you know that the remaining fonts of your original image are not straight standard Trebuchet MS font but they are horizontally stretched and I have to stretch the fonts in my design to match it with the fonts of original image.

Here are the modified submissions according to your feedback:

Asset 9@5x.png

Last edited:
•••
Yes, I know the letters under the logo are modified, that was on purpose.

It's a great start, I just want to see who can make the best looking version.

•••
Sorry I was on mobile and could not respond the way I wanted.

1. The first submition is great but the medical symbol is different if you look at the base.

2. The MNM under the logo is stretched by design and should stay like that.

3. The modification I would consider is within the wings or snake etc to add some more character but not to deviate from the actual medical design.

So basically I am looking for the nicest looking header for the site, submit one or two and change minor things to make it more pleasing like shadows, clarity whatever as long as the basic concept is there.

The first sunbmition is defintely on the right track, the second one is a pass.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

148088_9fc6b40d28cec331d8cf03e0b0f5ad69.gif

Original

148161_6e336d2789a10f758e2382c8f076b4b3.png

Best match from @bashariqbal

Details, clarity, everything is excellent, especially the bottom of the staff.

I am a bit worried about losing some of the details when the image gets reduced in size because its a bit fine. I am going to attach the logo in use in our office so you can see how it actually looks on a wall plaque.

The cut out in the wings on this one are interesting and I like that the original image is maintained, however there may be another submit that has the same outside shape as the original wings with maybe a small inside detail added.

I would have to see this one reduced to the size of my webheader to properly judge it.

•••
Here you can see the logo in use at my clinic

56.jpg
57.jpg
59.jpg
60.jpg

Here you can see the logo in use at my clinic

Last edited:
•••
So you see we have to maintain the same look but maybe a small detail inside the wings without changing the shape of the wings and the bottom of the staff is not quite so fine so as to maintain clarity when the image is shrunk.

All other submits are nice but not quite on my vision yet.

•••
•••
•••
Original
148088_9fc6b40d28cec331d8cf03e0b0f5ad69.gif

My design with modified wings in the left and same as your original logo in the right

same as original design.png

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back