Business Logo Modification

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Need a logo for one of my other businesses.
As you can see it is quite fuzzy and desperately needs a good clean up.

1. Current Website Header

1.jpg

2. Nicer Graphic
2.jpg

3. Example
3.gif

READ WHAT I NEED VERY CAREFULLY

Winner get $100 USD Paypal, contest closes 10 days after this post or when end design is chosen.

I need a new web header exactly the size as example one and it must be a clear PNG or similar file so I can put it on any color background.

The font uses is Trebuchet MS and the design must be exactly the same as in example one except the phone brackets in the area code must be removed as in example #2.

Example #3 is all I have, for some reason I can no longer find the original files but it gives you an example of what the logo looks like.

The winner is whoever can reproduce the best version of my #1 Example without the phone brackets.

Everything else goes, whatever looks like the best web header design, shadows, 3d, flat, anything can be put forward. Whoever I like the best wins. Colors are black and a nice forest green, and I am open to whatever dark green looks the best.

Good Luck

PS. Winner must provide all files and two separate versions, one just the logo and the other the logo with the phone number and web address. Also a favicon of just the logo would be appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

I'm probably going to go with yours and my original concept, without any changes in design.

I'm going to pass on fancying it up because the logo is already in use everywhere.

I'm mostly looking for crystal clarity for my logo and wording on the web header, which has to be clear so I can put it on any color background.

Do you think there is any way to make the wording pop more or something or should I just leave it?

•••
I am working on this project. Please wait my entry. Thanks.

•••
The Logo. Thanks.
Logo.png

The Header. Thanks.

Logo2.png

Last edited:
•••
I am with clients for the next few hours, I will check back in tonight and comment on the submitals then.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Design without an effect in the wing. Thanks.
Logo2.png

•••
•••
Tried to modify according to your feedback.

1-01.png

•••
•••
Design without an effect in the wing. Thanks.
Show attachment 131098

The green part of our logo represents NATURAL as in a natural wreath surrounding regular medicine. In other words the best of both worlds. Adding more green confuses that.

The logo is very pleasant though.

•••
•••
Revision. Thanks

Logo2.png

Last edited:
•••
Yours the MNM under the logo is a tiny bit too thick as well making it look stubby.

made changes as per your instructions. let me know if this is okay..

mnm head.png

•••
here is the logo which is same as the original logo
logo same as original.png

•••
Asset 18@5x.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Picture0004.png

THhs one from @galalogo is also quite nice, it's the other stuff for the header that was a bit overdone.

•••
Please wait for me, I will submit my entries tomorrow. Thank you

•••
Design with shining effect on the text. It is vector. The font used below the graphic icon and the text itself is exactly the default font like used in the graphic icon and the header sample in the contest briefing. Thanks

Header.png

Design without shining effect on the text.

Header2.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back