domain bunx.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ore

Established Member
Impact
I think it will reach $xxxx easily as it is 4L .com and can be used for banking purposes (eg. bunq.com).
Link to auction.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I agree, I think it will be of great value.

•••
Good luck to whoever wins it, just to pay for it, wait for 10 days, get an email that it is cancelled and the money is frozen in the account.

•••
Good luck to whoever wins it, just to pay for it, wait for 10 days, get an email that it is cancelled and the money is frozen in the account.
You can withdraw it for free to the original payment method by contacting Dynadot so no problem I guess.

•••
You can withdraw it for free to the original payment method by contacting Dynadot so no problem I guess.

1. still for about 10 days your money will be sitting with them before they cancel
2. why do I have to request that they refund the same way as they received it? It should be by default. No one in ecommerce world assumes that they can just take hold of the money until person asks it actually returned to the source
3. If you spend even a dime from that account money and then that dime is refunded back, now Dynadot will refuse to refund the amount, as happened to me.

•••
1. still for about 10 days your money will be sitting with them before they cancel
2. why do I have to request that they refund the same way as they received it? It should be by default. No one in ecommerce world assumes that they can just take hold of the money until person asks it actually returned to the source
3. If you spend even a dime from that account money and then that dime is refunded back, now Dynadot will refuse to refund the amount, as happened to me.
Apart from that the whole UX is awesome.
I don't really mind my money sitting in my account for 10 days, they are still the best registrar out there (far better than GoDaddy).
But that is not the question of the topic.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back