Dynadot

Bummed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Well...snapnames kinda bummed me out today.

I've had a snap on fha-loans.com for about 2 months. They missed it today and namewinner got it.

The REAL bummer is...I had the high bid on NW until just before drop...and it went cheap.

I don't mind missing a name...happens to me everyday. But I was looking forward to developing that one...for two months now.

Back to your regularly scheduled program already in progress.....

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hmmmmm

Sorry you missed the domain, if you're interested.........

I have "hudbuy.com" and "home-loans.org"

•••
Snapnames always bums me out ... you'd think with all the junk (not high-profile domains, by any means) I'm going after, they'd at least throw me a bone every once in a while. :p

:notme:

•••
oh, 2 bad when this happens :(

Btw, i new :)

•••
Welcome to #1 Namepros, webmasterinfo! :)

•••
thx alot! I have been here for a while ,but today i become i real member :) YEES!

•••
Originally posted by webmasterinfo
thx alot! I have been here for a while ,but today i become i real member :) YEES!

WaaaHooo!! :D

:kickass:

•••
Btw, i new

What does that mean? You had the NW bid? If so congratulations - it's a solid name (but get a spell checker ;) )

If not...well, welcome to the forum.

•••
That sucks

I really have no idea what SnapNames is doing
they don't seem to be getting anything lately

•••
That sucks Larry.
Better luck in the future :)

•••
yea, better luck. Always next year ;-D

•••
Originally posted by Larry
What does that mean? You had the NW bid? If so congratulations - it's a solid name (but get a spell checker ;) )

If not...well, welcome to the forum.

If you dont know what "BTW" means it means "by the way", larry

•••
;)

thanks dude..i was ware of that. i was speaking to his statement "i new"

•••
Poor Larry ... so misunderstood today. :laugh:
Have a great domain WEEKEND, Larry.

•••
hehe...i have two teenagers but as you know Jeff they are pretty smart so communication isn't an issue in my house

;)

yo do the same....gotta go over to raleigh and scout out a place to live

•••
hehe...i have two teenagers but as you know Jeff they are pretty smart so communication isn't an issue in my house

;)

yo do the same....gotta go over to raleigh and scout out a place to live

Bingo!
Good Luck with the search, and stay cool. B-)

•••
;)

thanks dude..i was ware of that. i was speaking to his statement "i new"

oh, im sorry i didnt know exactly what you were talking about

•••
Originally posted by dude
oh, im sorry i didnt know exactly what you were talking about

Everything's cool, Dude ... you're cool, Larry's cool, and even I'm CooooooL. :)
Have a great weekend.

•••
So who do you think is the best now?
Namewinner still holds number 1 spot according to most people imo.

•••
hahahahaha... this is the first namewinner success ive heard lately. Namewinner is garbage.

I am sorry to hear you lost your bid, people snipe on namewinner a lot and the bids are crazy. Just keep a high proxy if you want the names that badly. and watch very closely for snipers right before it closes.
Just another incident where you cannot put all your eggs in one basket. There is no garuntees grabbing expiring names. Sorry.

•••
kevin,

what are you talking about. i had a SNAP on the name...most of your comments here just show you didnt take the time to read the posts.

and btw, i get MANY names of NW including MANY that have snaps. just a few days ago i got sydneyforum.com for the base NW bid amount and it had a snap on it.

NW is not garbage by any stretch of the imagination.

Larry

•••
what is snapnames?
i'm slooow. ;D

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back