Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain BumbleBees(.)net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DOMA1NS

Established Member
Impact
0
Please appraise and give me your thoughts on the domain:

BumbleBees(.)net

It has been registered since 2002. I get at least 2 inquires a month about the domain, but I've always waited on a better offer.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It looks like the site could be a good site for Social Web Space like myspace, facebook, digg. etc.,

worth? 1k at best?

Developed? 10k+
If you have the right traffic, which I think can easily be built upon because the name is memorable.
 
0
•••
.net kills it.. $xx best case..

It is a hard name to monetize on..

take the offer and re-invest :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
mid to high xx
 
0
•••
Could make a nice site about bee keeping.

If you can find a motivated end user you might get a nice price, especially with the interest you have been having.

I can't see a reseller paying more than low $xxx for it though.

Good luck :gn:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back