IT.COM

development Bulletin.com is now live

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NUMDN

Restricted (15-30%)
Impact
Bulletin.com is now live - Facebook recently acquired this domain name for more than $6M

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
it tells us dont sell your one word domain cheap.lol

•••
Bulletin.com is now live - Facebook recently acquired this domain name for more than $6M

The price is not yet confirmed. Right now, it's just a speculation.

•••
I don't think bulletin.com will be successful.facebook and their copying strategy.😂😂

•••
It requires a Facebook account to use... meh.

•••
It requires a Facebook account to use... meh.
And to click Accept All on a cookie banner without a choice, which is less than ideal.

Also I find the name offensive, especially for anyone that's known anyone that's had a "bullet in" them... given that offense is the most severe form of attack known to mankind now I expect them to change the name immediately and apologise to anyone that was affected.

Last edited:
•••
I'm kinda UNDERWHELMED!

•••
Uhm, looks like they don't have username reg either :s lol

Would be nice to have a good start on a project like Instagram or Twitter that utilizes usernames.

•••
I see it have Russian language, might be targeted more on Russians and destroy ok.ru completelly.
Zuck knows very well how to damage social websites, I was expecting such outcome.

•••
Would be nice to have a good start on a project like Instagram or Twitter that utilizes usernames.
Twitter aren't usually fond of doing fb any favours.

•••
Interesting looks like a mixture of podcast and medium. Would be interesting to see how it evolves.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back