Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Bulk Domain Statistics Tool

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

paranoidandroidiot

Established Member
Impact
21
Hello everyone,

I need something that automatically checks bunch of domains statistics like Google Search data, PR, Backlinks, Alexa Rank etc.

Especially, if there is a web service something like push2check.net for bunch of domains, it will be great. It can be a Chrome or Firefox extension, doesn't matter.

Do you know something like this?

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Google chrome has add-on that I use .

Chrome Seo Toolbar ,Gives all data you requested
 
1
•••
Thank you.

What if I want to get data of like 100 domains at the same time? Is there anything like this?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back