Buddhist Temple Banner Design.

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

antmay

Established Member
Impact
7
Type of Contest : Banner design
Prize : $70 via paypal
Contest End Date & Time : 8/18/07 at 12 midnight ( US Eastern Time )
Size Requirements : 766px by 268px
Color Requirements : MUST go well with a dark red/yellow and light golden background website
General Requirements :

Please use photoshop for this design.

This banner is for a non profit Buddhist temple website. The name of this Buddhist temple is Akron Buddhist Monastery.

Please include the name of the monastery on the banner on a different layer so I can make minor changes to the text.

The design has to be clean, artistic and creative. You are free to include pictures of Buddha, buddhism symbol.

Please also include a picture of the Shwedagon pagoda ( a famous pagoda in Burma ). Do a search on the web for it.

All the above items must go well in the overall design and pleasing to the eyes.


Please use different layers for texts and pictures. So I can make simple alteration later on.


All font files used must be included as well.

I may/may not include a second price winner of $50 depending on the quality of this contest. This is totally optional and I will post the results on the end day of the contest.

Lastly, please be creative and unique


Thanks,
Anthony
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi Two more variations.
These colors give a soothing effect so i am going to stick with the theme. Was trying to com eup with some more, maybe in some hours. Hope u like these two variations. :)


4.jpg


5.jpg



Please let me know what u think :)
 
0
•••
Another variation...not sure if you like this type of concept or not....

But please, let me know what you think!

akron4av4.jpg
 
0
•••
my second and last try:

monestary2copykc4.jpg
 
0
•••
I just saw the ugliness from my above entry and tried to clean it up a bit.

ebb6bf8f472f9822f3f1.jpg
 
0
•••
Final 3:
:)


7.jpg


8.jpg


9.jpg
 
0
•••
Krossat,
Your last design is pretty good.....

J-MAN,
Still like your previous design.

nevesman,
Like your latest design better than your previous.

DylanButler,
Nice clean up.

I gotta say I have the toughest job to select the winner. There will be a second prize winner for SURE :) This quality of this contest is top class.

I will announce the winners slight after midmight tonight ( 12 midnight Eastern Time )
I will PM the 2 winner tonight. Please PM me your paypal account for payment.

I will be out tomorrow pretty much the whole day, so payment will be in probably tomorrow night. So if you are the winner, while waiting for payment tomorrow, please prepare for the transfer in a zip file containing all files ( psd, all fonts file) and verify that all editable text are on separate layers

Thanks again for all entries.
By the way the contest is still on and you are not too late to submit.

Anthony
 
0
•••
Just a quick entry...
akron_buddhist.jpg


This is my 4 year old son's version...
buddhist2.jpg
 
0
•••
nameXpert,
Thanks for your entry.

The contest is officially close.

I will post the winners here within an hours.

Thanks for all who have participated. It has been a very successful contest.

Anthony

First prize winner of $70 is J-MAN

akron3lq8.jpg



Second prize winner of $50 is DylanButler

ebb6bf8f472f9822f3f1.jpg



A special third prize winner of $30 is nevesman ( pending my final approval because the size is wrong ! )

monestary2copykc4.jpg


I will PM all the winners.
nevesman, please make changes to the required size and post it back HERE.

Thanks again for all participation. Have a great day.

Anthony
 
0
•••
I'm really sorry about the size, my mistake.

monestary2copyob7.jpg



Congratulations to J-MAN and DylanButle!
 
0
•••
Thanks for choosing me as 1st place winner antmay! I PM'd u. Congratz to nevesman and dylanbutler as well!
 
0
•••
nevesman,
Thanks for the re-do. I'm cool with your finalize design. Please PM me your paypal address.

Thanks,
Anthony
 
0
•••
Payment received, files sent, and trader rating left. Thanks for a great contest!

J-MAN
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back