Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardo M

Established Member
Impact
Dear Npro's,

I bought today bubblefootball.net
The hype of football while you wear a zorbball is taking over in sport as-well recreation.
I highly believe the name has definitely a value looking at the results of bubble football and the growth

I'd like to know what all of you think in terms of strenght, pricing etc

I'm looking forward to your answers.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I Heard about this but i think soccer would be more appropriate. Not sure about searches/results , either way its an ok name. Ya not a .com
Doesnt mean its not worth anything.

•••
I Heard about this but i think soccer would be more appropriate. Not sure about searches/results , either way its an ok name. Ya not a .com
Doesnt mean its not worth anything.

Thanks, it is indeed football/soccer. I think it depends a bit where you coming from. Thanks for your opinion!

•••
Reg fee if target end user/market is USA. Not sure foreign market value/popularity. Good luck!

•••
Reg fee if target end user/market is USA. Not sure foreign market value/popularity. Good luck!

Why you think regfee? I've been checking the popularity and the market is growing rapidly

•••
my opinion was for USA only. USA doesn't refer to soccer as football.

I agree the bubbleSOCCER thing has been growing. I see more fliers and stuff about it each week I take my kid to her soccer matches. I have not, however, seen it refered to has Bubble FOOTBALL. Again... USA opinion only.

•••
my opinion was for USA only. USA doesn't refer to soccer as football.

I agree the bubbleSOCCER thing has been growing. I see more fliers and stuff about it each week I take my kid to her soccer matches. I have not, however, seen it refered to has Bubble FOOTBALL. Again... USA opinion only.

I understand. I've seen the combination of soccer/football. I think it's as you said purely geogrpahical. Let's see what the time will show in regards to inquiries:)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back