Bitcoin related domain
How much will it go for?
How much will it go for?
I like this domain. Normally I'm not keen on hyphens, but it's OK in this case as it's needed. This domain should get more interest as people get more interested in Bitcoin.
I think the hyphen hinders it. Also BTC is an acronym that in my opinion is not very well known. I would say mid to high $xx.
Well, "quickly" is subjective...
You can auction it (Flippa, Godaddy, etc). Or you can try to reach end users. A way to do this is to google for similar domains names / businesses and try to contact them (using the contacts that are available on their websites), to see if theu would be interested in buying the domain name.
http://www.semrush.com/info/btc?db=usI think the hyphen hinders it. Also BTC is an acronym that in my opinion is not very well known. I would say mid to high $xx.
I stand corrected.http://www.semrush.com/info/btc?db=us
27000 people in the us per month disagree with you and that would be in the 100k's worldwide and millions of btc users
Your assumption is incorrect, please do not dip your finger in the air and make baseless remarks without research.


