NameSilo

domain btc-money.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamji

Established Member
Impact
1
Bitcoin related domain
How much will it go for?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like this domain. Normally I'm not keen on hyphens, but it's OK in this case as it's needed. This domain should get more interest as people get more interested in Bitcoin.
 
0
•••
I like this domain. Normally I'm not keen on hyphens, but it's OK in this case as it's needed. This domain should get more interest as people get more interested in Bitcoin.

Thanks.

I want to sell of the domain asap, i'll appreciate more input on how much it should start
 
0
•••
I think the hyphen hinders it. Also BTC is an acronym that in my opinion is not very well known. I would say mid to high $xx.
 
0
•••
I think the hyphen hinders it. Also BTC is an acronym that in my opinion is not very well known. I would say mid to high $xx.

thank you, if i may ask any idea on how i can sell it off quickly?
 
0
•••
Well, "quickly" is subjective...
You can auction it (Flippa, Godaddy, etc). Or you can try to reach end users. A way to do this is to google for similar domains names / businesses and try to contact them (using the contacts that are available on their websites), to see if theu would be interested in buying the domain name.
 
0
•••
$X-$XX cuz hyphen... IMO
 
0
•••
Well, "quickly" is subjective...
You can auction it (Flippa, Godaddy, etc). Or you can try to reach end users. A way to do this is to google for similar domains names / businesses and try to contact them (using the contacts that are available on their websites), to see if theu would be interested in buying the domain name.

Thank you for the idea. i appreciate it
 
1
•••
bump
 
0
•••
I think the hyphen hinders it. Also BTC is an acronym that in my opinion is not very well known. I would say mid to high $xx.
http://www.semrush.com/info/btc?db=us
27000 people in the us per month disagree with you and that would be in the 100k's worldwide and millions of btc users
Your assumption is incorrect, please do not dip your finger in the air and make baseless remarks without research.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back