IT.COM

Browser of choice

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What's your browser of choice?

Mine is currently MSIE 6.0 The only other browser I've ever used was Netscape and I didn't like it! Maybe I'll try it again some time though.

Edit: it's three years later and I now use FireFox! :sold:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Mine would MSIE 6.0 aswell.

•••
I use both IE 5.2 for Mac and Chimera 0.6.

•••
•••
•••
ie6 commonly... Opera7 when I get tired...!

•••
I only use MOZILLA FIREFOX

•••
Me use IE, Mozilla and netscape.

•••
Firefox :D just Firefox! :)

- SW

•••
DJ_Guvana said:
I only use MOZILLA FIREFOX
Don't bump OLD THREADS.

•••
My web stats sgow that most visitors to my site use IE 6.0

•••
deadserious said:
What's your browser of choice?

Mine is currently MSIE 6.0 The only other browser I've ever used was Netscape and I didn't like it! Maybe I'll try it again some time though.
MSIE! woo!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Firefox is the one and only!

•••
I would have to go with Mozilla Firefox, I haven't had any problems ever since I made the switch from Internet Explorer to Mozilla Firefox. Not to mention that I don't have any spyware or adware that automatically installed on the computer when I was using Internet Explorer.

•••
Raf said:
. Not to mention that I don't have any spyware or adware that automatically installed on the computer when I was using Internet Explorer.

Exactly, thats why I hated IE.....

I will only use Firefox, but I have to use IE to see if its working with my coding too...
:|

•••
IE.... I don't care much for the rest

•••
•••
IE6.0 and Firefox (sometimes). My stats show that about 76% of my visitors use IE.

•••
Mostly IE, but the occasional use of FF.

About 90% of my visitors use IE :]

•••
•••
will7 said:
IE6.0 and Firefox (sometimes). My stats show that about 76% of my visitors use IE.

That doesnt mean its the better browser, its because it comes with Micro$oft therefore it is originally the persons choice.

I would all advise yo to switch to firefox for much faster browsing and more useful options, not to mention security.

www.spreadfirefox.com

•••
I don't think Firefox existed when this thread started.

How times have changed :|

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back