Dynadot

Browser Compatible problem.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have a browser compatibility problem. Will any of you please look over and help me out?

The url is http://www.geethazone.com/. The site works fine in IE. I have IE 6.0. I hope it'll work in IE4 too. I have a problem in Netscape, especially in long pages. You can find long pages by clicking the awards buttons and then "click for previous winners" link, and click the exceptional or any of the links provided there. Actually the left side border touches the color line at the bottom of the page in IE. But it's not like that in Netscape. I provided many spaces in the left lower corner of the table (with the side border as a background) so that it extends till the bottom of the page. The spaces I provided is not enough for Netscape and the side border just hangs inbetween (winners pages, services). I have only Netscape 6.0, 800x600 resolution. I don't know about Netscape 4.7.

If any of you have time, will you please check it out and tell me if there's any other alternative to correct this problem. Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I currently don't have Netscape installed so I wouldn't be much help.

But if you post the link to the page(s) that you're having trouble with and not just the link to you're main page that has nothing to do with your problem, then it will be much easier to help. :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back