Established Member
Impact
Share your .broker registrations. I registered site.broker

Right now: **dot broker reduced the standard price from 600$ to 30$**

You can register your .broker name at
Hexonet

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
It seems that .broker domains are transferable.

upload_2017-3-23_13-5-43.png

•••
IMG_3952.PNG

Here is an email from Chris Muscat from Boston Ivy Registry, the company that founded the .Broker domain. This is great news, and let us now move forward as this email is sufficient to put the questions to rest. START REGGING, FOLKS!

•••
Sounds great to start with. Broker,

Thanks folks for help

•••
•••
Hello again,

Is it possible to find domain owner with .broker extension?

•••
Have. Broker domains been issued yet and do they appear in a person's whois etc

I thought they are still in pre reg stage

•••
And just reading this thread about. Broker not being transferred etc would be great if someone had domain. Broker lol and was offered silly money for it but it couldn't be transfered

•••
And just reading this thread about. Broker not being transferred etc would be great if someone had domain. Broker lol and was offered silly money for it but it couldn't be transfered
Please read my above post. You can transfer domains registered with .broker.

•••
We are still in pre reg stage at the moment for. Broker so as such no one knows do they if there registrar can get their customers broker domains or not and or what the prices will be? as some are likely to be pie in the sky prices

Last edited:
•••
•••
Inspired by the sale of Business.broker , I have searched Biz.broker and it was available a week ago but I was in confusion about transferability so I haven't registered it and now it's gone.

•••
Inspired by the sale of Business.broker , I have searched Biz.broker and it was available a week ago but I was in confusion about transferability so I haven't registered it and now it's gone.

Timing is everything

I know that feeling

I have pre registered a couple of domains and I reckon as I didn't confirm a pre reg for 2days after I got the email I reckon I may have not been successful in getting it

But wanted boxes direct a couple of years ago and was on the buy it page but thought about it and clicked the back button went on same page a day or so later and domain was bought

I have a couple of. Broker names preregistered too

•••
There are still many diamonds left with .Broker we just need to figure it out.

•••
Thinking left of the dot

•••
•••
Regarding the anti-abuse... My understanding is that if the holder is using the name claiming they are a broker or part of the sector when they are not, then the name can be taken away. Which, technically make sense. Every ngtld registry is the same. Someone cannot be claiming to be someone they are not, that is called fraud.

•••
•••
Does anybody know why this extension it not available with popular registrars? I see it is being sold only by handful of registrars.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back