Established Member
Impact
Share your .broker registrations. I registered site.broker

Right now: **dot broker reduced the standard price from 600$ to 30$**

You can register your .broker name at
Hexonet

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
777.broker
condo.broker
pension.broker

•••
legal
lumber
trademark
virtual

•••
•••
according to every registrar I went to check .broker is only on pre-release. Does that mean you actually bought the domains or just put an order in - just in case they go ahead with the release. If it is the latter what happens to your money if they do not do the release for another year or so or until they get enough orders to cover their release costs.

•••
.Broker is available in GA.

Possible that the registrar had intentions of adding the TLD, but put it on hold because of the original price??

I've checked and I see what you mean. Some registrars still have the old pricing. I have used 101 and others hexonet.

•••
You can register your .broker name at Hexonet

according to every registrar I went to check .broker is only on pre-release. Does that mean you actually bought the domains or just put an order in - just in case they go ahead with the release. If it is the latter what happens to your money if they do not do the release for another year or so or until they get enough orders to cover their release costs.
You can purchase them right now at Hexonet for $32/yr. That's what I did :xf.smile:

•••
•••
I just registered a very good one.

OpcionesBinarias.broker (Spanish for Binary Options)

"OpcionesBinarias .net" was sold last month to a very important Binary Options Broker (IQOption .com) for $2,999

Binary Options are a huge niche in the entire world nowadays.

Quite happy with these one :)

Last edited:
•••
I just registered a very good one.

OpcionesBinarias.broker (Spanish for Binary Options)

"OpcionesBinarias .net" was sold last month to a very important Binary Options Broker (IQOption .com) for $2,999

Binary Options are a huge niche in the entire world nowadays.

Quite happy with these one :)
Nice -- You should message them :)

•••
The domain .broker is good for people interested in to play the mediator between the buyer and the seller. What about this domain name.

selectanamewhichyoulike.broker

•••
The domain .broker is good for people interested in to play the mediator between the buyer and the seller. What about this domain name.

Too long!

•••

You can fit a lot of names with .broker. I've added beer.broker to my list.

•••
Flip. deals, conveyance, holiday

all available

Last edited:
•••
Just registered directory.broker

•••
Fyi: Dallas & NewYorkCity are available at regular prices.
Also, I think it's interesting how i.broker is much cheaper than rental.broker.

•••
Fyi: Dallas & NewYorkCity are available at regular prices.
Also, I think it's interesting how i.broker is much cheaper than rental.broker.

I guess, it depends on how they see the use of the name. But as you and other person have mentioned there are some really good names available.

•••
Screen Shot 2017-03-17 at 3.40.56 PM.png
The spike in .broker registrations is real boys.

•••
I have read on a website that one can not transfer .broker domains so my question is how can flip this domain if i can not transfer it to the buyer?

Any solution guys?

•••
I have read on a website that one can not transfer .broker domains so my question is how can flip this domain if i can not transfer it to the buyer?

Any solution guys?

Can you share the source? I know some, maybe a lot, of registrars don't have a contract with boston ivy so maybe that is what the source is referring to?

•••

Any solution guys?

Can you share the source? I know some, maybe a lot, of registrars don't have a contract with boston ivy so maybe that is what the source is referring to?
Very interested to know about this as well.... However I'd say that it's mainly due to the fact that .Broker is only becoming widely available to the public as of 2017, and considering you cannot transfer any domains during the 60-day grace period, it's still very early. Not sure if that's actually the reason though. It would be very hard to believe that this domain extension is non-transferrable

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back