Broker needed for a domain in the halal niche

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Ha

Exploring..Top Member
Impact
Preferably has experience in Malaysian, Chinese, Indonesian, and Arab countries markets or just any country that has considerable halal exports.

Domain relates to the consumables industry.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey, @Jay Ha, if you managed to attract someone in those markets, I have halal/consulting & halal/press & of course will be happy to % thank you for recommendation on a successful lead.

•••
Hey, @Jay Ha, if you managed to attract someone in those markets, I have halal/consulting & halal/press & of course will be happy to % thank you for recommendation on a successful lead.

Hi mate, I am not planning to get in contact with the possible buyers although during my brief research I found plenty of them (and some with very deep pockets). My domain is related to the consumables industry so my targets are way different than yours. Unfortunately I can't help you with this.

The reason I'm looking for a broker is because I have 0 experience in outbound sales. It is a multi billion dollars industry and I don't want to ruin my chances with a rookie approach.

Btw, check this seller: https://namelint.com/product-category/halal/?orderby=price-desc

•••
Gotcha, @Jay Ha, thank you for a quick turnover.

Linked In is probably best to reach out to end users. But indeed the market requires an insider knowledge, I agree. Not a budget-sensitive market too, right you are. Even though I still priced 2 of my domains below 1K, less than GoDaddy appraisal even. To be reconsidered.

Thank you for the heads up with that Namelint page - quite an impressive collection of halal names they got.

Very kind of you to share. If I manage to find some broker for the market, will sure to hit you up.

Best, Nat

•••
Gotcha, @Jay Ha, thank you for a quick turnover.

Linked In is probably best to reach out to end users. But indeed the market requires an insider knowledge, I agree. Not a budget-sensitive market too, right you are. Even though I still priced 2 of my domains below 1K, less than GoDaddy appraisal even. To be reconsidered.

Thank you for the heads up with that Namelint page - quite an impressive collection of halal names they got.

Very kind of you to share. If I manage to find some broker for the market, will sure to hit you up.

Best, Nat

Thanks Nat. Will surely pass your names to the broker once I find one. Remember that the halal market targets more than 1 billion people that go by the halal code in their everyday life. Although halal is mainly linked to consumables, this surely brings value to any halal related domain imo.

Last edited:
•••
I have HalalTower,Halalweightloss and redhalal all in king.

Outbound has not been working for me,so i'm hoping on inbound and maybe a broker,else I'll hold them for sometime.

•••
Which the type of halal products you export?

•••
•••
Contact Azadchaiwala.com
Can help you?
Also contact on YouTube also

•••
Contact Azadchaiwala.com
Can help you?
Also contact on YouTube also

Looks like a nice successful guy but he doesn't seem to sell domains. Thanks for trying to help though! Much appreciated.

•••
What is your domain name? How much you want? Tell your domain name and price

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back