IT.COM

domain Brite.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sales BriteDay

Impact
Suggestions for a reasonable sales price expectation?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
TM Alert, $0
Lol.

@Sales BriteDay - Message me if you have a price in mind.

Appraisals here will vary from 0 to 6 figures I expect. You'll leave more confused than when you arrived.

•••
The name is good. Almost in the category of super domain names.

$5,000 - $15,000 is a fair value

I don't see any trademark issue here.

•••
Ref. Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Ltd. This is TM, Its worth $0.

•••
Ref. Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Ltd. This is TM, Its worth $0.

It's a generic term used by multiple businesses there are hundreds if not thousands of TM's for the term "Brite", however these marks are classed and since the term is so widely used it's would be extremely difficult for someone to fulfill the 3 requirements to become a successful complainant via UDRP. I suggest you learn this process, so that it doesn't stop you for purchasing domains as premium as Brite.com.

Wholesale : $4k to $15k

Retail: $45k to $150k+

There are many, many end users in a variety of different niches using "Brite" as their customer facing brand names and the number gets even bigger because it's also used as "Brite+Word" for example Brite Media, Brite Energy, Brite Consulting etc.

I think you'll do very well with this name. Good luck!

Last edited:
•••
It's a generic term used by multiple businesses there are hundreds if not thousands of TM's for the term "Brite", however these marks are classed and since the term is so widely used it's would be extremely difficult for someone to fulfill the 3 requirements to become a successful complainant via UDRP. I suggest you learn this process, so that it doesn't stop you for purchasing domains as premium as Brite.com.

Wholesale : $4k to $15k

Retail: $45k to $150k+

There are many, many end users in a variety of different niches using "Brite" as their customer facing brand names and the number gets even bigger because it's also used as "Brite+Word" for example Brite Media, Brite Energy, Brite Consulting etc.

I think you'll do very well with this name. Good luck!

CRAP. How many WIPO's have you been to kid? I iterate - $0.

•••
You need doctor seriously...
anyways i can buy this name in 3k to 4k usd now...
let me know

•••

Looks like either you really want this name and got burned or are playing it down because you are trying to buy it.

Back to your comment. Brite.com is worthless because it's trademarked then why haven't any of the thousands of companies running under that name tried to excercise their rights to the name via udrp?

https://www.trademark247.com/tm-Brite.html

All of these marks are classed by niche/ type of mark i.e Goods, Service, Word etc.

They should all be filing law suits against each other and also the OP right?

The real question is do you understand how UDRP works when a complainant is trying to claim rights to a generic term?

https://www.trademark247.com/udrp-wipo-keyword-Brite.html

Do you see Brite.com there? Shouldn't the the 3000+ companies I just sourced be trying to file Udrps for it?

Not as easy to claim zero value is when it would be extremely difficult and down right near impossible for a UDRP complainant to claim rights and win. If it was this name would have a new owner every year :ROFL:

•••
ZAFA lowkey trying to trick the guy into dropping the name so he can swoop it up

•••
•••
I would like to pay $8k for it, so it's worth at least $8k now.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back